XIV

the music was blasting

eighth years of all the houses dancing and having a good time, forgetting about their terrors and trauma.

Gryffindors of course being there as it was in their common room.
Slytherins being their for mostly the alcohol and hook ups.
Ravenclaws surprisingly getting heavily drunk.
and the Hufflepuffs being unexpected amazing dancers.

it was amazing how much a party could do to calm you for a while.

Harry starred around, hopeful to see a certain blonde hair boy.
he didn't know why he wanted him to come so much,
maybe because the fact he invited him? and just didn't want to be rejected of the offer?

yeah that was it.
that was all it was.

'calm down Harry, i'm sure he'll come. he's in the hospital wing he must only be eating,' Hermione laid a hand on her nervous friends' shoulder.

'yeah..yeah maybe. i just— just want him to come and get away from his problems for a bit. but it seems he's in some problems right now since he isn't here,' Harry rubbed at his eyes under his glasses; all the nerves going to his head.

'he is Malfoy. of course he's in problems, mate,' Ron tried to lighten Harry's mood.
only to be receiving a threatening glare from his girlfriend; and a worried look from his best mate.

'right, sorry..' Ron mumbled, which was barely heard from the fact music was blasting in the large room.

'i'm sure he is just fine, you two. once again, he's in the hospital wing. he's probably eating.'

'maybe your right, Mione..,' and though Harry said Hermione might've been right, he still had a nervous side in him saying Draco wouldn't come.

why was he so worried about not even a friend but simply an ally?

তততততHospital Wingততততত

Madam Pomfrey scanned the almost cleaned plate the blonde had just eaten from,
'and what about the mashed potatoes?'

'mashed potatoes don't spark my fancy,' Draco lifted his chin a bit.

Pomfrey humped and vaguely nodded her head.

'so may i go to the party now?'

'i'm not sure. you'll need to show me proof you attended the party and didn't instead go to puke up food.'

'and how would i show proof?', Draco lifted an eyebrow.

'i'll need someone to verify you were at the party. who is it that invited you?'