VIII

Draco was one again called into Professor, well, now Headmaster Mcgonagalls office

he couldn't know why, this time but he was.

he walked into the olders office, 'wanted to see me,, again?'

'indeed, Malfoy. sit,' she gave a nod towards the chair in front of her.

'i've been informed of something i want to bring up to you before i decide to take immediate action.'

Draco quirked an eyebrow.

'i've been informed that you have- an eating disorder, Mr.Malfoy.'

Dracos heart almost stopped beating.

'and who may i ask informed you of this?' he asked almost too quickly for her to understand.

'that isn't very important right now. so is it true? because this is the second time someone has come to me to report your relationship with food isn't very healthy,' she responded with a glimpse of worry flashing in her light green eyes.

Draco sat quiet.

'i suppose that gives me an answer,' Mcgonagall went to get up.

Draco went wide eye and immediately spoke, 'no! wait! i promise i don't! i know you saw me eating, professor. i swear,' he pleaded.

Mcgonagall looked at the younger and sighed, 'if it weren't true, you wouldn't be begging as much as you are. i'm sorry Mr.Malfoy but you need help.'

the word struck Draco as hard as the cruciatus curse would've.

i'm not sick enough, i'm not thin enough, he thought to himself. he felt tears begin to prick in the corners of his eyes.

Mcgonagall pitied the blonde as she noticed.

~~~

'step on the scale, dear.'

Draco was now currently in the hospital wing with Madam Pomfrey. they needed to know how serious it was to weather or not send him to St. Mungos.

Draco slowly stood on the scale.

103 lbs it read.

Madam Pomfrey let out a sad sigh and nodded, 'you may step off now.'

Draco sat back down on the bed he was going to be staying in for the night till they figured out what to do. it wasn't uncomfortable but not the most comfortable, either.

'how long, dear?' Pomfrey asked Draco.

'since fourth year.'