The Friends

Loose Cannons

Y/N: What?

Jinx: I said, let's go skateboarding! Like we used to when we were younger.

You were standing in the kitchen with your phone as you finished cooking dinner. You had gotten a call, but you weren't expecting this.

Y/N: Uh....

You looked over to see Kai'sa watching TV.

Y/N: Sure?

Jinx: Cool. Ez and Kayn are gonna meet us there. See you in an hour.

She hung up and you stared at you phone.

You shrugged and out it away.

Y/N: Baby?

Kai'sa: Yeah?

Y/N: I'm going skating.

Kai'sa: Have fun and be safe.

You just gave a thumbs up.

2 hours later....

Kai'sa: Oh my God! What happened?!

Kayn: He tried to grind a twenty step staircase and biffed it.

Y/N: It's not that bad.

Kai'sa: Your finger was snapped in half!

You lifted your left hand and looked at your middle finger. It was indeed snapped in half.

Y/N: Yeah. Yeah I did.

You chuckled.

Y/N: I still got it.
--------------
KDA

You were always popular with the girls of KDA. When Ahri and Evelynn first approach Kai'sa, you were still just her boyfriend.

You supported them all through their first album and offered assistance in fetching food and such for them when you could.

But now, you were Kai'sa's husband. And so, they treated you like their own boyfriend.

Ahri: Y/N, could you listen to this for me?

Kai'sa: When you get a second headset.

Akali: Yo, Y/N, my man, can you be my date for this album party thing?

Kai'sa: He's already my date. He's my husband.

Evelynn: Darling, care to join me for dinner this Friday? You can bring Kai'sa as well, if you'd like.

Kai'sa: We'll love to go.

You watched Kai'sa grow a bit more jealous as you spent your day off helping the girls with their last minutes touches for their newest albums.

Ever since you first met them, they've treated you like a good friend. Maybe too good of a friend.

But, still, you already had a woman you loved.

Y/N: Hey, Kai?

Kai'sa turned, only to be met with your lips on hers. She blushed while the others watched with amused looks.

Y/N: I love ya.

You turned back to the others.

Y/N: Ahri, sounds good. Akali, I already have a date. Evelynn, we'll have to turn down your offer. We have plans.

Kai'sa: We do?

Y/N: Yes we do. Unfortunately, I can't say what it is out loud. But I'm sure you can get the idea.