The Friendship

Date Night

Going out was always a treat.

To a point.

With Kai'sa being such a famous celebrity, it wasn't anything rare for her to be noticed by some fans. But she did get some pretty sick reservations.

Y/N: This place is pretty neat.

You and Kai'sa sat at a table of a rather fancy restaurant. She wore a beautiful dress while you wore a nice suit. It wasn't everyday that the two of you got to have dinner like this.

Kai'sa was busy with the upcoming tour and album release while you had projects of your own.

And......

Owner: Ah, there she is.

You and Kai'sa looked up to see the owner of the restaurant apporching the table. Some other people in the restaurant were also watching the two of you.

Kai'sa reluctantly spoke to the owner a bit before he offered some complimentary wine. She accepted and before long, she had a glass poured for herself.

Kai'sa: This is nice.

Y/N: It is. You look lovely, by the way. As always.

Kai'sa blushed a bit at the compliment.

Kai'sa: Thank you, love. And you look....

She was interrupted by a click of a camera. You both sighed as the people at the restaurant continued to stare at the two of you. You could hear them mumbling.

You both looked at each other and made a decision.

You were now both sitting on the couch with a box of pizza and a bottle of wine on the coffee table. Kai'sa leaned against you as you both watched a movie.

You liked it better like this.

So did Kai'sa.
-------------
Album Party

Y/N: Well, this is nice.

You leaned against the wall and watched as everyone enjoyed the release party. You smiled when you spotted the girls talking to some of the guests.

Your eyes fell on your wife. She was talking to the manager. The two women seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Jinx: This is pretty neat.

You turned to your short, flat friend and nodded. The girls had invited her and Jinx in turn brought a date.

Said date was sitting next to her looking around the room.

Zoe: Wow. This must have costed a lot of money to put together.

Jinx: Yeah. Wanna go get high?

Zoe nodded and the two girls left. You just turned back to the room.

Akali: Y/N! Come dance with me!

Evelynn: Y/N, darling, you must come introduce yourself to these lovely folks.

Ahri: Hey, Y/N, wanna come pose for some photos with me?

You felt the sweat drop from your forehead. Before you could accept one their invites, you felt a hand slip into yours.

Kai'sa: Wanna go raid the snack table? I heard that they have brownies.

You simply squeezed her hand as she pulled you along.
-------------
Sharing The Bed

Kai'sa found herself awake before the sun was even up. She looked over to see that you were still asleep. She decided to get some water.

However, when she started to get out of bed, she found you grabbing her arm.