15 : THE BASEMENT

A few days you were completely happy and were healthy also as Jungkook took good care of your restlessness and brui$ed up skin

A few days you were completely happy and were healthy also as Jungkook took good care of your restlessness and brui$ed up skin. The boy also followed regular diet plans and exercises instructed by the physician to help you recover soon. He also took you for a therapy session so that your mental health was put on proper tracks. The uncertain incident did shook you immensely and you were still recovering from the trauma. But Jungkook being by your side really helped you a lot. You were at peace and healing quickly Jungkook pulled your blanket, "Good morning little pumpkin rise and shine." You were blinking, "Good morning Kookie what's the time?"

"It's 7.30 am I know you have a meeting today so I already ironed your outfit. Just wash up and get ready I'll see you at the breakfast table."He informed you with a smile. "Thank you for everything Jungkookie I don't even know how will I ever pay you back." Jungkook booped your nose, "Guess what! You need not pay me anything just promise to stay with me. That's enough to keep my days shinning." He mentioned with his sweet voice, "Why will I ever leave such an adorable bunny who cares for me? Honestly I'm care deprived you know." You replied with a wink. Jungkook just chuckles, "Indeed."

"I'll get ready now see you soon." You stood up from your bed. "We'll leave after the breakfast." You nod in affirmation,"Cool." And then he leaves.
After a warm bath you stood near the mirror staring at your worn out face. It was a blank face just so calm. Your expressions disappeared whenever you see yourself in the mirror. Initially you began to hate your body, you considered it to be impure due to the bru!ses and the fact that someone had his w@y with you triggered you and the fact that the culprit is still unknown irritated you more.

Soon you heard Jungkook calling out you for breakfast. You immediately rushed towards the bed and wore the outfit that Jungkook kept for you. After an hour you both left towards your respective workplace. You agreed to go with Jungkook as he hid your car keys on purpose to avoid any panic attacks that you recently face. It was a post incident fear that caused you to shut your senses and just panic he had a consignment to be signed and you had a meeting with your foreign clients to fetch some finance for your new boutique. It was supposed to be a tiring day but Jungkook assured to be around whenever he was free. It was a relief as you knew your panic attacks would be controlled by only one person and that was your bunny boy Jeon Jungkook.

"Jungkook I think let Stacy attend the meeting I'm just so scared to face strangers It'll be a mess if I attend this meeting. You know how important all this is for my project please let's go home I don't want to do this anymore. I don't ain't to make a fool of myself." You lowered your head. Jungkook placed the  palm of his hand on yours, "Y/N just relax. It's okay you will be fine just don't overthink I know this empire is created by your zeal now you can't let it sink. You need to be strong and fierce again." You lower your gaze, "I'm just so scared Kookie."

"Imagine it to be as an assass!nation mission along with your dad no matter how tough the opponent is you need to hunt him down for your own survival. And for now if you don't hunt down your own anxiety, your fear nobody will ever be able to help you out of this traumatic circle. If you don't wana try it yourself nobody can help you escape your dark thoughts. Y/n trust me you'll be fine just stay calm and you can call me anytime if you feel its too much for you. I'll be there as soon as you reach me." He gave you an assuring smile. "You also need to examine the consignment I just don't want to distract you from your work Kookie you have already done so much for me."