07 : NEXT MORNING

The two of you tried every possible p0sition in every p0ssible manner. The night went by and soon it was dawn. You were so much exhausted yet sat!sfied with what happened with you. The ple@sure was so much fun yet addictive you wanted it more but your b0dy couldn't take it anymore so you just happened to pass out due to extreme exhaust!on. The stranger was not feeling guilty cause he believed you allowed him to t@ste each and every corner of your skin. It isn't his fault completely both of you did it with your own consent.

He was also satisfied with his act of ple@suring you. The stranger was relaxing over your b0dy for a while but soon his friend called him, something urgent came up so he had to leave without even facing you. He didn't wanted to wake you up since you were exh@usted plus fast asleep with a warm smile plastered on your soft l!ps. He just smiled and took one last glance of your elegant looks and began to dress up."I know your lost in a dreamy world my love but I want to confess that it was the best night of my life as my heart responded to my soul. Yes I fell in love with you strangely and mind you even if your someone else's life I wouldn't think twice before snatching you away from him. I genuinely love you since the day I saw your silhouette didn't real think you could be such a lioness in the b€d. There's something unique about you that drives me crazy and frankly I'm dr0wning in your love. I'll be back soon wait for me my precious one." He p€cks your l!ps.

Once done he left via the back door from where he entered inside your luxurious mansion during that stormy night to seek shelter but now he found a whole new destination here. A place where he wanted to reside forever and witness a happy life. He just didn't left like that but he definitely left his fragile heart for you. He indeed fell in deep love with you truly and purely. The next morning you woke up unaware about the surroundings and your mind was still hurting due to the alcohol you consumed,"Aahh my head hurts what's wrong with my b0dy? What are these red m@rks did someone hit me?" You murmur.

You tried to get off your cozy bed but in vain as you were extremely s0re down there and all your body was covered with h!ckeys or subtle bru!ses and scr@tches which were quite deep and relevant. You began to remember what happened in here but couldn't just remember it. So you happened to turn around and saw a note on the bedside table which read :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time you wake up my love I'll be gone from your sight already..,

I had a great night with you indeed it was the best s*x of my entire life..,

I'm glad I am the first one to snatch your pur!ty..,

Lastly you have the most perfect b0dy so keep it safe from the cruel beasts..,

Save it for me my love.., I purely love it when you go w!ld on me..,