4

Jungkook's POV

"Uhm...Tae- Taehyung ssi, it's not what it looks like-" Jin hurriedly whispered, while trying to wriggle out of my grasp.

Seconds ago this man had reaffirmed his love for me, and now he's trying to give out explanations to Taehyung?! This is ridiculous, and I just know I made a fool of myself by even listening to him, let alone bring my lips anywhere near his filthy mouth. Hatred is the only emotion this man is worthy of.

How could I still become such a putty in his hands, after all this time?

Rage took over me once again, and this time I'm not going to back down.

"Now why would you say that Kim Seokjin? I'm sorry Taehyung-ah, but it is exactly what it looks like. Your whore of a blind date couldn't keep his hormones in check, and so is kissing his ex-husband in a hotel room in Paris. I really pity you at times. Could've done better than this slut!" I spat angrily, shoving the slut off me and smirking the entire time, as I looked at Taehyung.

"Jungkook!! What are you even-
Enough!" Taehyung yelled, looking at me like I was some mad man.

And I was.

It made me feel satisfied, even so, if it was momentarily. Seokjin looked like he'd breakdown any second, and that was what he deserved.

"Taehyung!! Is Jin in there too? I think I heard him." My ex-husband's best friend's voice made us all turn our heads, only to find him entering my suite, and looking shocked to see all three of us here, and especially Seokjin looking so traumatised.

Seokjin's POV

Everything had happened in the spur of the moment, and I felt complete after so long, and then before I could even catch up with what was actually going on, and think on what we'd do from here, we heard Taehyung ssi's voice, and immediately stopped kissing.

He had a very quizzical look on his face, and that was obvious, because he definitely wasn't expecting to see his best friend kissing his ex-husband in his room, neither his supposed blind date kissing his ex-husband. And because I didn't know at what stage was my relationship with Jungkook currently in, I couldn't let Taehyung ssi misunderstand this situation, and further aggravate it, so the first coherent thought I had, was to try and explain it to him. Explain how we landed here, and how Jeon Jungkook was the only one in my heart. Always.

I wanted to talk him out of this blind date, as it was really meaningless, especially at this point. And so, I wanted a clean and clear conversation, rather than a misunderstanding.

But after I tried to form words and somehow utter something, Jungkook's eyes went back to the cold and hatred filled they used to be, looking at me once more and then he scoffed.

The next set of words that came out of his mouth, made me dizzy, and if I could, I would kill myself right this instant.

He had misunderstood me, again.

"Jungkook!! What are you even-
Enough!" Taehyung ssi yelled, coming to prevent me from falling face down, when Jungkook had suddenly pushed me off him.

He held my arm protectively, and looked at Jungkook with a debauched expression.

I couldn't even thank him at that moment, and that was how numb I am.

I thought that things had finally started to look well for me, now that I'd let Jungkook know how I still felt about him, and we even shared a kiss, after what felt like a lifetime. But the way it all turned upon me in a matter of seconds, with Jungkook's vengeance getting stronger, has left me heartbroken for the second time.