chapter 17

Hey guys ...kese ho aap log so here is new update..i know i m late..i mean too much late but there is my own reasons....so read my new uodate nd tell me ur views....❤

Manik press his body on her....nd held her waist tightly ...

Nandu....ma..manik...

Manik eyeing her lips ....hmm..

Nandu...ky..kya kr rhe ho...kisi ne aajana hai ...

Manik look at her eyes...nd put one hand on her waist ...nd one in wall...

Manik...aa jane do...biwi ko pyar nhi karunga toh kise karunga ...and abhi toh nd pinch her waist ....

Nandu moan nd hold his shoulder...

Manik...abhi toh mera man tumhe mere room m ...le jake... nandu immediately put hand on his mouth ...nd her cheek become red..
Manik remove her hand ..

Manik...what room m nhi chalana ..he press himself more and she feel his hard on and this makes her heartbeat fast ...

Nandu ...ma..manikkkk...

Manik...nandu i can not control on myself...jab bhi tum mere pass aati ho...and he smirk ...seeing her blush ....yehi hota hai ...

Nandu only blush ...

Manik kiss her cheek nd then her neck ...nd gave open mouth kisses on her neck ...nd shoulder...nandu hold his shirt tightly nd bite her lips...nandu moan his name...only...

Manik close his eyes nd small smile came in his lips..nd he look at her ...nd saw her eyes closed and teeth biting her own lips...he aroised seeing her like that ...

She open her eyes...with red blush on cheek ...

He carrares her cheek ...he bend and capture her lips ..this time kiss her little widely ...rubbing his thumb on her brests ...which make her aroused too...she hold him tightly ...nd match his pace ...but he forcefully enter inside her mouth ....not giving her time to kiss him...nd from one hand press her one bosom hard....nd moan escape from her lips ...nd one hand rub her waist ..sensually ...tasting each and every corner of her mouth....when he feel that she need air to breath ...he break their zordarwali kiss....both breath heavely but after some secs ...he stand in support of wall nd hold nandu nd again kiss her lips..

This time she press herself on him...toward wall ..he carrases her hair nd tug fingers between them...nd hold her hair little hard...nd kiss her wildely ...he broke kiss...nd statred giving wet kisses on her neck...shoulder...nd cleavage ...rubbing his hand on har bare waist due to her saree...

After sometime both break kiss
nd smile content and breath heavely ...hugging each other...manik relax stand with support of wall nd she kept her head on his chest...

Nandu ....I love u manik ...

A beautiul smile came in his lips ..he love this when she tell him that ...i love u ...

Manik...I love u too ...i love u too much ...nd can not live without u ..mein tumhare bina jeene ki soch bhi nhi sakta ..mujhe kabhi chod ke mat jana kabhi bhi nhi...mein mar jaunga ...

Nandu look at him......and hold his face ...between her palm...

Nandu ...mein tumhe kabhi bhi akele nhi chodungi kabhi bhi nhi...ab toh 7 janam ka rista bandh gya hai ...

Manik...pata nhi u know kuch accha nhi lg raha ...

Nandu smile...oo mister abhi itna sara romance kiya aur bol re ho accha nhi lgta ...

Manik smirk ...and hold her tightly ....abhi mera wala romance toh hua hi nhi ...jo mujhe pasand hai vo hard excercise wala...
He wink at her ...nd she blush hiding her face on his chest ...