chapter 26

Manik is getting ready to go to manni school.... Just then nandu came inside the room.... Nd saw him in grey shirt with towel around the waist.... He is buttoning his shirt.....

She blew whistle seeing him..... Nd manik get shocked first but then nodd his head in disbeleif.... stopped buttoning seeing her

Manik indicate her to come close to him...

When she started to go to him...he says

Manik.... Ahhh..... Darwaja band krdo...

Nandu get shy listening him.... Nd manik smirk..... She close the door nd go to him..... He instantly grab her arms nd jerk her toward himself... Colliding her chest with himself...

Manik.... Madam... Do u know.... Kisi mard pe aisi nazar rakhna galat baat hai.....

Nandu cross her arms around his neck....

Nandu... Ni... Menu nhi pta..... Lekin apne khud ke private pati pr... Mein chahe nazar rakho.... Ya...

Manik came close to kiss her....

Manik... Yaa..

Nandu seeing his lips.... Ya hath rakhoo..... Ye mera haq hai.....

Manik whisper .... Hmmm... I like it....

Just then he kissed her on lips wildly...... Grabbing her cheek..... She also respond with him..... Clutching his shirt... After almost like eternity.... He feel that she is feeling breathless.... He left her... But continue kissing her neck removing sarree pallu ...

Nandu moan his name due to his love bite..... He ditach himself from her slowly but not completely.... His hands is on her waist.... Rubbing his fingers in her waist....

Nandu hug him keeping his face in his heart.....

Nandu.... .. Jaldi kro... Wrna manni ke school se phir se phone aajana hai....

Manik... Hmmm... Button band kro nd indicate her to close his shirt button...

She hit his chest... Nd close his button while he admire her cute wife... ...

She closed all button of his shirt.. Nd about to remove towel from his waist...

Manik .... Hyyyy..... Mein khud pant pahnlunga......

Nandu laugh with manik....

He grab his pant...

Manik... Mujhe toh ab tum bta hi do... Kya khaya tha kal raat ko....

Nandu roll her eyes listening him.... Nd go toward mirror to set her hair...nd hide her blush remembering their night deeds.

He remove his towel nd wear pant... Nd saw her combing her hair....

He grab belt... Nd go toward her....

Nd tap her shoulder... She turn to look at him.. ..nd ask what...

Manik pout nd indicate toward his belt.... Nandu nodd her head nd grab it... Nd fix his shirt in pant nd with belt.... Nd he is standing like a kid stand infront of mother when he is going to school....

She grab his blazer nd make him wear it.......

Nandu... Aur aapko nhi lgta.... Jabse shadi hui hai... Aap bacche bn gye ho....

Manik go toward mirror nd put scent on him

Manik.... Ab meri wife itni acchi hai toh tumhe kyu jalan ho rhi hai.... She loves when i act like a kid....

Nandu smile fully.... Nd back hug him keeping her head in his back.. Nd he grab her hands... Nd kiss them.....

Nandu.... I love you...