chapter 18

Next day ...in manan room ...
They r sleeping cuddling each other..but disturb due to alarm ....
Manik sleep broke nd rub his eyes ...but seeing nandu he smile nd shift his head in his hand nd from one hand clear her face from strands...he rub her cheek ,neck slowly ...nd kiss her cheek  lightly .....
He get up nd then go to freshnup ...nd get ready for gym ...
He came outside nd saw nandu is sleeping like a sloth bear...

He laugh seeing her posture....he peck her forehead nd leave ....

After some time her eyes open nd saw manik is not beside her so she get ready ......

When she came outside wearing suit ...

 she saw manik standing only in his track pant nd bare back with sweat

she saw manik standing only in his track pant nd bare back with sweat .

...she gulp her saliva ...he is looking sexy man ....she blush nd bite her lips remembering night scenes ....

She control herself nd sit in front of mirror...due to sound ...he turn nd mesmerize seeing her ....in saree ...he is totally wipped ...

Manik came to her nd kiss her forehead ...gm ...meri duniya ....she blush ...u look beautiful....

He about to capture her lips ..

Nanduu....sshhhh...abhi nhi ...der ho jayegi ...aaj pta hai na dada dadi aarahe hai ...

Manik...tohhhhh.....toh kya apni hi biwi ko kiss krna chod dunga .....

Nandu nodded her in disbeleive .....

Manik make her stand

Manik....aur vese bhi ab toh zindagi bhar tumhe pareshan krna hai ....nd indicate toward his bed ....nd wink at her...

Nandu blush hard ....

Manik...vese kal raaattt m aap kuch jyada hi nhi ..i mean manik pleass manikk hard ...

Nandu cry nd hide her face in embaffasement...

Manik laugh....what ......

Nandu...tum kitne beshram ho ...