Chapter 7

5 years later.......

Alisha's P.o.v

Eh? Where am I? Why are there sakura petals falling? I look around suddenly I saw a boy smiled at me. He has a red rose with him, I look at his face but his eyes were covered with his grey hair. He then gave me the red rose. He turn his back and slowly walk away.

"Hey wait a minute?!" I called out as I reach my hand to him, he didnt look back and he continue walking.

Suddenly someone called my name to bring me back to reality. I realize its another dream, this past night I keep on having nightmare and that nightmare there is a kid that has a grey hair, as fast I can remember he has an angel necklace around his neck. I wonder who is he? Ugh enough with that so back to reality

I was just getting ready for my engagement party for later. Yeah that's right I'm getting engage with Natsume Asahina, actually we are here in Canada. I met Natsume in Japan

[Flashback]

Sigh! I wonder where is Butler Jack, I want to go home now. I was walking around here in park so now I was waiting for butler jack to pick me up. Suddenly I saw a girl crying so I was running to go to her but.....

Thud!

I bump into someone that made me fall into the ground ouch my butt hurts so much. Suddenly a hand reach out for me so I look at to the person. He's so kind and handsome.

"You alright miss?" He ask. Shucks I was brought back to reality. So I just nod and he help me to stand up. Just then Butler jack arrived with the bodyguards. They all look at us then bow down to the both of us. Wait don't tell me they know him.

"Ora! Natsume-sama" wait my mother is here too. I look at my mother with the looks saying did you know him? She then smiled at me, now I know the answer. She did know him. That Natsume guy just smiled and said "Arissa-sama I did not expect you will be here ?" He ask even when he speak he so well-mannered.

"I was just here to pick up my daughter" mother said. He then look and kiss my hand huh? He still didnt realise my hand up to now. I did not know about that. I guess right now im blushing.

"Alisha-sama I didnt expect to meet you in a way like this. Sorry that i forgot to introduce myself. Hajime mashite watashi no namae wa Natsume Asahina desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu." (My name is Natsume Asahina, nice to meet you) he said. Woah I like his voice so sexy... wait what did I said sexy? Shucks you Alisha so pervert huh!

I tried to get my hand away from him but can't do it. Finally my mother get to interrupt us so hot here lol.

[End of the flashback]

We date for 3 years then during our 3rd anniversary, he ask me to marry him. No wonder my mother is not against to it and I love him but something is still missing for me I dont know what it is. Sigh! So finally the makeup is already done and I wore my dress.

I was walking going to the hall where the party will be held. Suddenly.....

(To be continue......)