Chapter 9

Alisha's P.o.v.

The emce called our name for us to enter. The guards open it for us as i hold natsume's tightly and look at him. Natsume smiled at me and whispered "dont be nervous. Im here for you" with that I nod. Inhale.... Exhale...

"Give them around applause please" the emce said as they clap their hands so we went to our sit as the dinner started. After that the emce get the ring and give it to natsume with the mic. Soon Natsume speak up "I really do love you Alisha and will be always you... so will you marry me?"he then kneel down the other leg of his and as he raise his hand and show the ring to me. I was touch about it and so i said yes with tears of joy. After i replied natsume kiss me in the lips.

The party continued and soon after the party ended the guest went home and so as i with natsume. But the guy who kiss me ealier i did not seen him again maybe he left already.

****************
The next day i went to a date with natsume. I had a great time with him.

-to be continue-

************************************************************
Author's note:

Guys Im so sorry for the late update and sorry if its not that long but ill make it long for the next chapter thank you so much guys.