Chapter 8

And here is the continous.....

Alisha's P.o.V.

Thud!

I bump into someone that made me fall to the ground and this time around my nose been hit by his broadly back. Ack! Its bleeding and I dont have a handkerchief with me. Whats with his back are they made of iron, lol just kidding. He suddenly hand me a handkerchief.

"Thank you" I said as I stand up and face him. His face was so priceless that saying 'I can't believe this' look and then he gave me a tight hug that made me shock. Suddenly I felt strange its like I got the feeling I know him. Half of my heart want to know him the other half is saying that you might get hurt.

Does this guy know me? But why does my heart felt tight and why is my mind felt like I dont want to get involve with this guy. But then I followed my mind and push him away that made him fall to the ground. He look at me with a shocking face.

"The f*ck! Who are you?!" I seriously said it to him then he look at the floor and stand up still looking at the floor. He just laugh out loud after that he look at me with a serious and an angry face just what did I do to him? "Why are you getting on revenge? Did I really hurt you that badly?"

What is he babbling all about? Just what the hell and who the f*ck he is? I dont know him, but why does I got the feeling I know him? He sudden hold both my shoulders tight. "The fuck! Let go of me you psycho!" I shouted and this time he kiss me on the lips I should be disgusted to his kiss but why does I want more kiss from him? Then again push him away and....

Slap!

I slap his handsome face with my hand. "What the f*ck is wrong wi-" I was to say something just then I was interrupted by My Fiance. "What's wrong sweety?"

"Oh nothing" I lied. He then look at the guy whom I dont know. Just then mother appeared and said "Ora! guys you are there, we suppose to start now." She said so we left going to the hall.

To be continued....