Chapter 5

I entered the school with my face that is grinning. I can't stop smiling thinking about John. I still remember that he was blushing after I kiss him in the cheeck. Ok enough with that alisha might somebody think you're crazy hahaha.

Just then a girl's voice called out my name. I look at her and she gave me a smile an innocent one.

" Alisha John called you he said that you must follow us" She said. I just agreed and followed them. I went to the back of the school where no one is. I look at them their faces also the girl that talk to me had an evil smile. I just ignored it

"So where is John?" I asked then the girl who talk to me awhile ago said " Do you think he will call you out, dont be stupid !"

"Then why did you said that?!" I shouted then she put her hands in her hips and said "we just want you to back off because John is my boyfriend". I just laugh " pfft! Hahahaha you? Hahahaha  did you really think I would believe you in your delusion" Her face suddenly change into angry face.

"You bitch!" She said. "No your the bitch!" The girl suddenly slap my face. Aww that hurts you know . I just smiled "Is that you can do only?" This time she really pissed off and she will slap me again, I close my eyes but I didn't feel anything so I slowly open my eyes and saw John hold the wrist of the girl.

He glared at them as he realise the girl's wrist and this time John stayed at my side and said " Do you know I can kick you out of this school right now I can call the principal" he said as he got his phone and he showed it that he is dialing the principal's number then the three girls  look at us and said "tch!" Later than that they left.

This is the second time he save me again. I look at him with a smile and said "thank you again john" he smiled back and look at my face " welcome... by the way we need to go to the infirmary your cheeck's swollen " with that we went to the infirmary.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We arrived at the infirmary just then the school nurse is not around. John prepared the ice pack and give it to me.

"Thanks" I said and he gave me a smile. Before he's kind of a jerk but later did I know he's kind. "Uh... John I never though you are this kind and its the 2nd time you save me..." I said. Slowly he went near me and touch my cheeck. I felt my heart thumping so fast. He look straight at me and  slowly his face draw near me just then.....

Hitohira no hanabira ga yurete iru boku no tonari de ima
Machigatta koi datta sonna koto omoitaku wa nai

Teru no mukou kurai kao shiteru
Kiridasu kotoba ni obietenda
Ittai itsu kara bokura konna kimochi ni
Kizukanai furi tsuzukete tanda
Deatta hi no you na ano suki tooru kaze no naka de
Yarinaoseru no nara mou ichido dakishimetai

Hitohira no hanabira ga yurete iru boku no tonari de ima
Machigatta koi datta sonna koto omoitaku wa nai..........

He answered his phone call. That was close we almost kiss the second time thanks to the phone call.

"Hello....yeah.."he said in his call. I wonder who called him that made him went out. Sigh! I better get going  what time is it... *look at the watch* its already 8:00 am.... 8:00 am? Wait what?! 8:00 am im already late for my first subject.. ugh! Nevermind! Suddenly John returned as he put the phone in his pocket before he speak.

"Uh... Ali I better get going now my father has arrived with mom and I need to pick up them right now so... * kiss in the cheeck* I will go now" he said as he went out of the infirmary.

What did he just do?! Kyaaah! He kiss my cheeck right?!kyaah! Uwaah! Im so happy kyaah!?

(A/n: yeah whatever ali)
Author dont be such killjoy. You're just jealous he kiss me unlike you, your crush only hug you :p
(A/n: You! Do you really need to say it!)
Yeah yeah whatever author your just jealous. Better continue now.
(A/n: yeah ok)

Kyaah! I think I better reconsider if I really like him or not but im so happy right now that made me jump.

******************************************************************************

Author's note:

I really thank you guys for reading my story, even though its not really that great hahaha but feel free to comment about your feelings for this story and no bad comments please thank you.

John's ringtone is actually the song 'Hitohira no Hanabira' by stereopony and one of the theme songs of Bleach.

Keep on reading thank you....

******************************************************************************