Chapter 1 The guild and meeting an old friend

Important Note - Y/N will be able to speak once he is able to make the voice himself. He is basically trying to figure out how to make it work and not mess anything up.

Kurome Ankokuboshi: 'Stares at her opponent'

Opponent: She's just standing there. MENACINGLY!

Y/N's POV

I can feel a breeze pass my body. I'm laying on grass. I think I arrived to the new world. That's a good sign.

...

...

...

...

Right?

Y/N: ['Gets up and looks around' Man my body feels weird though. 'Looks at himself' Aw man I'm still a shota. 'Sighs' Begger can't be choosers. 'Checks his body' At least I don't have that parasite anymore.]

Well let me check what I did first. Semblances, Spirit Angels, Sacred Gears, and Creation Magic? Yup I'm here and I have all of them. I should probably locate the guild.

Y/N: ['Flys in the air' I wonder what this world is called anyway? 'Checks his pockets' Huh what's this? 'Checks the bag and finds a paper' It says I hope you have arrived safely Y/N. I gave you 50,000 Eris to help. Good luck~. (^~^)]

I didn't know that the currency is named after Eris. That's kinda cute actually. If I was given a chance to be with a girl I want them to be true to themselves and always tell me things ahead of time. If they don't like me than maybe I can be with Eris. I am weak against the charm she has. Though if I was in a relationship I want to be their true self not hide who they are. I had to fly down and ask the people where the guild is at. To my surprise they just said it's on to the North and that I am 9 miles away. I thanked them and headed off to the guild.

Y/N: ['Running' GOTTA GO FAST!]

Yeah that's right since I'm so fast I can basically be seen as a blur

Yeah that's right since I'm so fast I can basically be seen as a blur. Thank you Sonic.

Y/N: [Hmm the guild should be the obvious place right over... here!]

I finally arrived to the guild. I'll be honest this place is amazing.

Y/N: [Who knew a guild would be this interesting. 'Looks around' Oh well I better get registered to make some kind of money incase I lose mine. 'Walks into the guild']

I headed inside to find the reception desk. But as I did a big Mohawk guys is close by and just looks at me. He was wondering what I'm doing here. Even though I couldn't speak yet which means I can probably make myself a voice though if I end up seeing my female counter maybe she'll have the voice of that girl from Friday Night Funkin while I have the blue kids voice. I basically had him look at the sign and clenched my fist. Because I was mute until I figure out how to make the voice with out causing issues.