Y/N's Bio In The New World

Name - Y/N L/N

Nickname - N/N

Species - Half Angel and Half Human

Gender - Male

Age - 18

Voice - Same as Ophis (This voice is given to you when using creation Magic one last time but unfortunately in the end this became permanent.)

Singing Voice - BF (Similar to Friday Night Funkin only it's the animated version)

Dush20: In my opinion I think it's funny how BF/Player and GF act as a couple. Even when others don't like it. Some approve of their relations while others don't. Also that's what you sound like at a later point. When making the voice there were issues he ran into that made him sound weird. So expect his voice to sound strange. Also his Female Counter will appear at a specific point so be ready for that.

Appearance - Similar to Ophis only the hair is red like Great Red's scales (People mistaken you for a kid) (Also your a shota)

Height - Same as Ophis

Powers - Access to Semblances, Spirit Angels, Sacred Gears, and Creation Magic

Likes - Cookies, Donuts, Silence, and being with those he likes

Dislikes - Loud noise, people trying to use him, and anyone hurting those close to him

Microphones
Red

MicrophonesRed

Gold

Friends - Kazuma, Ryuko Matoi, and Mako

Reasons they are your friends
Friends - Kazuma is the only friend you had before you were isekai to the same world as him. Also since he was your only friend you had depression when he died. You met Ryuko and Mako all but later though you still missed Kazuma when he died. At a later point you all reunited again in the new world.

Powers - You had a pure heart and strong mind along with your strong will so they let you have 4 more wishes. These other 4 wishes were tricky since their would also be changes to the world.

Important Note - His female counter has the same power and abilities along except she has the same specie as Y/N but she has another species added.

Due to being in the new world your family had moved on. They are still sad but they are trying to keep moving.

Basically you and Kazuma are like brothers in a way so you came up with the idea to make it sound official. You decided to make yourself's blood brothers. You both did the things from a old timeline where you would both prick your fingers and shake hands.

Author: {If I explained it wrong than I'm sorry. Also I figured this would help you be more like family with the guy.}