Chapter 3 Prototype Voice, Masochist Crusader, Compa and Monika

Y/N's POV

Darkness: My name is Darkness. My calling is that of a crusader. Would you please... Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Kazuma: Um...

Y/N: "Image Down Below"

Darkness: Those two slimy ladies earlier were allies of yours, right? What in the world did that to them?

Kazuma: Oh, uh... They were swallowed by Giant Toads, and the mucus—

Darkness: What?! It's worse than I imagined...

Kazuma's Mind: "What's with this woman knight?"

Darkness: No, wait! As a knight, I cannot overlook such horrors befalling two girls of such a tender age!

Y/N: 'Facepalms'

Kazuma's Mind: "Her eyes are scaring me... She's setting off my danger radar. It's telling me something's up with her, just like Aqua and Megumin."

Kazuma: No, I'd advise against it. It's hard to say how useful one of our members is, another can only use her magic once per day, and I'm the lowest job class. Our party's total trash except Y/N, so I'd recommend you look elsewhe— Ow, ow, ow!

I was looking at her with a smile since she was being nice but than... she started to accidentally hurt him.

Y/N: "GIF Down Below"

Darkness: That's even better! The truth is, this was a bit difficult for me to say, but while I have confidence in my strength and stamina, I am clumsy

Darkness: That's even better! The truth is, this was a bit difficult for me to say, but while I have confidence in my strength and stamina, I am clumsy... So, um... None of my attacks ever hit their mark.

Kazuma's Mind: "Looks like my sensor was spot-on."

Okay this is just really strange. I thought she would be able to land a bit to at least help defend those who are injured and need help. Maybe that might happen but I don't know when or where it will happen. Hopefully everything will change to an extent.

Darkness: As such, I'll charge to the front line, so please use me as a shield!

Kazuma's Mind: "Her face is too close! The negative effects of my long life as a shut-in are kicking in now?! No, that isn't it This is just too stimulating for an adolescent virgin like me! Stay calm... Don't be seduced by her womanly charms!"