3. Classes

"Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them."

<Lucy's P.O.V>
I was in a dream. I knew this from the way it looked and felt like. For some reason I have always been able to remember my dreams or know that they are dreams while in dreaming them. I would say it's weird, but it's not. At least, not for me, I've always been able to do this.
   In my dream, I was soaring through the open skies like an owl. I turned my head and looked at my wings, they were snowy white. "HEDWIG!!" I heard a shout, for some reason I turned toward the voice as if that were my name. I turned my head back, quick enough to see a flash of green light in front of me and I fell into a spiraling void of black.
   I bolted up in my bed, and remembered it was a dream. Just a dream. So then, why did I feel like it was so real?

I quickly ran to the Great Hall with Anna (Annabeth) in tow. We were both starving and late. And misdirected like, 10 times. Her sense of direction was about as bad as mine, maybe worse.
  We finally got there and as we pushed open the doors, we saw a terrible sight. One that would haunt us the rest of the day. The food was disappearing. Crap.
  "Damn it!" Annabeth growled. I nodded in agreement. Then brightened up as Fred and George each holding a muffin, Fred gave me one, while George gave his to Anna, both of them turning a light shade of red. We accepted each smiling at them, as we walked to our first classes. "Who do we have first?" I asked Fred, poking him to get attention. " He glanced at his schedule which was the same as mine, Anna's, and George's. He groaned. "Fifth year (sorry forgot to mention what year they are in) Potions with Snape." Annabeth and George both sighed loudly while I looked at them curiously. "What's so bad?" I asked cautiously still nibbling at my muffin, while Anna had finished hers in 3 bites. "Oh I forgot! This is your first year here! He's kinda the meanest teacher ever." Anna said wiping the crumbs from her face with her sleeve. "Fantastic," I mumbled. My first day and I get the worst teacher first.
    "But you needn't worry my dear because we-" Fred started
    "Will protect you from his harsh words-" George cut in
   "With our lives!" They said at the same time, over dramatically.
  I glanced at Anna and whispered,"Do they always do this?"
She nodded laughing. With that, we skipped down the corridors to our doom.

   We arrived one second after the bell (idk what to call it) stumbling in, laughing so hard our faces were about to explode. We quickly composed ourselves when we caught a glance at Professor Snape's face. It was sour like he'd just eaten a lemon and glared at us coldly. Sheesh, who spit in his coffee?
"Please take your seats Mr.Weasley, Mr. Weasley, Ms. Chase, and oh this is quite a surprise. We have a new student, Ms. Brooks is it?" He said walking towards me like a shadow, his feet making no sound on the hardwood floor. He toward over me and I shrunk back, my already small form becoming seemingly smaller. "Yes?" I squeaked making it sound more like a question than an answer. He gave a disapproving sniff and backed away. "20 points from gryffindor. Go take your seats and I would advise you not to be late again." He sneered, running a hand through his long, black, greasy hair.
  A few Slytherins behind us snickered while Hermione across the room gave us a sympathetic look. Wait why is she even here?! She's a 3rd year isn't she? Answering my unspoken question, beside me Anna said,"She's smart enough to be in this class." "Oh." I replied softly not wanting Snape to hear us.

  Classes droned on and on, since it was the first day we couldn't even do anything cool which sucked. All we did was talk about rules, me and Anna sat next to each other in almost every class except for in McGonagals class and Flitwick's, only because Fred beat her there so she got stuck with George as her partner. Sucks to suck I guess. Finally classes were over at about 3:00 at which time we get lunch. Me and Anna didn't feel like walking so we got Fred and George to give us piggyback rides. Well actually they said no, so we ran up to Oliver Wood and Lee Jordan and they gladly obliged. Haha Anna got stuck with Lee. No offense to anyone who like loves him and stuff but I mean, come on, Oliver? Yushhhhh!!!!!
So the. Fred and George got jealous and were pouting for like an hour. Then they realized how awesome we were and went to join us. Then I started snogging Wood. Like Oliver Wood. Not like actual wood. And Anna started snogging Jordan. I mean Lee Jordan, not some random dude like- oh whatever you get the point. Then they went off to go pout some more.
About 5 minutes later, we got bored and went to hogsheads together. Well uh, heh, that was fun. Oliver's lips are very smooth. That was creepy. Hehe lol.

Hai C:,
So uh that was something right, like hehe. Tbh I don't even know where the fuck that came from. I just randomly started thinking about Oli and how hot he is. Oh wait, isn't he kind of out of Hogwarts by now or something? Idek #Idontgiveafuck #YOLO XD

XOXOXOXOXO,
Nightshadow456