chapter 1 - her

crunch, crunch, crunch the autumn leaves went under her feet. her black platforms trod down on the burnt orange leaves. you could smell the soaking wet trees and the misty atmosphere as it poured down with rain. her black lacy dress rubbed against her thighs as her anime style long black and white socks met the top of her dress. her long black cardigan draped over her shoulders falling off her arms.
she put her hand up and rubbed her eyes dragging black makeup down her face with her hand slipping of her sharp jawline. she moved her hand up to her raven black teased hair that was effortlessly straight to sweep it of her dripping forehead. the rain continued to flood the field splashing liquid mud up her boots and socks. she shifted her black backpack off her left shoulder and on to her right. she had got past the point of hoping the things i her bag aren't broken with the rain filling her bag. the patches on the bag only hanging on bye a thread. a nirvana patch floats down into a puddle as she passes through the felid. she walks with a slight limp and her slumped shoulders and painful trudge. her legs dragging behind her and when she does have to move them it's always at the last second. her arms are dangling lifelessly beside her torso. her meet hand with her black chipped nails get caught on her headphone wire and the other grasping an iPod. the headphones were placed on her head between the puffed up hair getting flattened bye the rain. the cord lead down to the ipod which was blasting "falling in reverse". her image was less terrifying than her story. she's not just a little emo in a silly British town.