Chapter.5

August P.O.V

So we were in the car,and I was taking India back home. She was so quiet just looking out the window, it was so silent the only thing heard was the feint sound of music.I finally made the decision to break the silence.

"So India, where you from? " I asked looking at her then back to the road

"I was born in New York, but moved to the A with Jay when I was 16" she said

"Oh alright, you got fam in the A?"I questioned .She looked in her lap and sighed

"No I was taken away from my family"

She answered lowly

"Oh I'm-" I was cut off by her phone vibrating indicating she had a text. She looked at it, tensed up and locked her phone.

"You okay?" I asked concerned

"Mm?..yea,yea I'm okay just a l-little tired"

"He hits you...doesn't he? " I asked because I was tired of her beating round the bush. She froze and looked at me slowly

"What?"

"Jay, he hits you...tell me I'm lying" I said she was quiet

"See, India you are beautiful, smart, intelligent and loving too, you deserve way better and I know you know it too . You deserve to be happy, people should see that beautiful smile of yours..why won't you leave? " I asked

She sighed as tears rolled down her face "I h-have tr-tried everything to run but he's way to smart, he always finds me"

"Come stay with me for a while and I'll help you get a place to stay, far from here" now we were parked across the street from her place.

"Oh no I wouldn't put that kind of stress on you but thank you for the offer. Thanks foe the ride to " and with that she got out the car and ran in the house.I sighed and left.

India P.O.V

It was so sweet of August to offer me a place to stay, I so badly wanted to go with him but Jay would literally kill me so thats a no no. I walked in the house and locked the door, as soon as I turned around I was greeted by the hardest punch that sent pain shooting through my lip, I screamed and slid down the door holding my now bleeding lip.

"India I been calling you, where the fuck you been?!?!"he yelled causing me to jump a little .

"Can't you hear me speaking to you?!" He yelled kicking my legs

"My p-phone died" I said softly

"You know I'm starting to think you make me mad on purpose, that shit gon' get you in a world of catastrophe " after he said that he got his jacket and walked out, after I heard the door shut I cried like a baby who just got a shot.I never thought the person that I love most, would cause me so much pain.

I was about to stand up when I heard a knock on the door, I stood up and swung the door open and regretted it immediately.

"A-August"
TO BE CONTINUED
-------------------------------
Hey y'all it's ya girl
RebeccaLoveAsia, whooooo I'm speechless but uh please
-COMMENT
-VOTE
-ADD TO LIBRARY
I'M CRAZY ABOUT Y'ALL ♥♥♥♥♥