My Anger Makes Friends

***Above is Kiely***

I finally spotted Annabeth and saw her in a deep conversation with Percy. He saw me and smiled.

He waved me over and Annabeth turned around to see me. She said a couple things to him and ran into a cabin.

I reached Percy and questioned "Is there a reason she doesn't like me?"

Percy avoided my eyes while he stated "She likes you..."

I groaned. "You're a really bad liar Percy. I get mad when people lie to me. When I get mad, I go hulk. You do NOT want to see me hulk. Got it? Good. Now spill the beans. Why doesn't she like me?" I asked.

He sighed and responded "She just thinks that you're the daughter of a certain goddess that she doesn't like."

I sighed and walked away to my cabin. I finally reached the Hermes cabin and strolled in.

I gasped when ice cold water splashed me. I opened my eyes and saw two twins that looked very sorry.

"Oh my Gods. We are SO sorry. That was meant for our half sister Kiely." One of the twins stated.

Anger boiled inside of me. I turned away to get out, but I was too late. My anger took over and I lost control of my actions.

I turned to a wall and smashed my fist into it. My punch made a fist sized hole in the wall. I heard a couple gasps behind me.

My anger was still controlling me and I was amazed by what I did next.

I grabbed the empty wall and ripped the WHOLE THING off. I heard some shrieks and 2 people grabbed my arms.

I managed to yell "DON'T!" But again, it was too late.

I flipped both of the people over my head and onto the ground. I quickly noticed that they were the twins.

I grabbed one of them and yanked them up.

"I'm sorry." I whispered before smashing the boy's face against the other wooden wall. Hard.

"Connor!" The twin on the ground shrieked as his brother fell to the floor.

My anger disappears and I noticed what I did. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes.

Before I know it I'm sitting in a corner sobbing.

A girl that looked a little bit like the twins shooed everyone away. The twin hovered over his brother, tears falling down his cheeks.

The girl that made everyone leave sat next to me.

"Hi, That's Connor and Travis Stoll. I'm Kiely. Do you want to talk about this?" Kiely nicely questioned. I could barely speak.

I slowly nodded and she brought me over to a bunk bed. We sat down and I take a deep breathe.

"I have always been this way. The slightest things tick me off and I get really angry. Sometimes I can't control my anger and stuff like this happens. I've done this for as long as I can remember. I never have many friends because I either end up hurting them or leaving the school for hurting someone else there. I only have 2 people that care about me. My best friend Hal and my Dad. I've hurt Hal only once before and he bares with me. He keeps me away from anything that could anger me when I'm at school. He's an awesome friend. I think the only reason my Dad cares about me is because I apparently look similar to my mom. So that's it..." I stated.

Kiely looked at me in the eyes and stated "Control yourself."

I was confused until she wrapped her arms around me. I flinched, but stopped and returned the hug.