His Mate

In the evening, Jimin told Yoongi about everything and to say Yoongi was upset would be an understatement ...both Jimin and Yoongi along with their three others friends know exactly what happened to Jungkook and they promised to themselves that they will not let anyone else hurt their brother ...but now that this situation has come, they all have to take this into their hands ...

"This is so fucked up ..." Yoongi sighed

"Ikr ...and I can't believe how can kookie be so selfless to just let that bastard go ...you don't know how much I was controlling myself from killing that asshole ..." Jimin

"Ok .. first of all, we have to discuss it with the others about it. ..we all took responsibility that we will keep kooks happy ...so let's go and tell them ..." Yoongi said and Jimin frantically nodded ...

They left their house and called the others for a meet up ...and they agreed to meet in their favourite cafe ...

They reached there and sat on the corner table and soon the others joined them ...

"This better be important or you are dead ...I missed my favourite show because of this meet up .." Jin grumbled and instantly got a death glare from Jimin and Jin understood that it is important...

"What happened Jimin? Why this sudden meet-up " Namjoon asked and Hoseok also nodded ...

Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok are their closest friends ...they all along with Jungkook call themselves as 'bff squad' ...
Jin owns a restaurant which is very famous and Yoongi and Hoseok were his friend since middle school...and they met Namjoon and Jimin when they were enjoying a party in a club ...Jimin was a high school friend of Jungkook and that is how they all met and became friends ...

(A/N: they are not friends with Taehyung...Jin knows Taehyung because of Namjoon but they didn't introduce him to their squad because Taehyung is always busy with work and doesn't like to hang out with others ...)

Jimin explained the whole thing about Jungkook and his mate and they were ready to throw hands on that fucker who dared to hurt their baby brother ...

"Who's that motherfu**er? I swear to moon goddess, I will kill him with my bare hands ..." Hoseok said while rolling his shirt's sleeve ...

"Exactly...how can that bastard do this to my child? Who the hell is he to deny moon goddess's holy choice ...?" Jin said..

"Calm down babe ...Jimin, who's that? What's his name?" Namjoon asked calmly but he was also burning in anger from inside ...

"The CEO of Vantae industries...Kim Taehyung ..." Jimin said and Namjoon's jaw dropped in shock ...

"W.what ? A.are y.you sure ? I mean ..you are not m.mistaking his n.name right?" Namjoon asked and Jin was still staring at Jimin with wide eyes and open mouth ...

"Oh please hyung ..how can I mistake his name when I, myself scheduled that meeting with that asshole ..." Jimin grumbled ..

"Chim ..you don't know who Taehyung is right?" Jin asked still in daze ...

"Of course I know ...he is butthole who is so immersed in his own so called fucked up life that he can't see others pain ...bloody sadist bastard ..." Jimin said and threw his hands in air as if hitting someone...

" Chim, Yoons ...the Kim Taehyung you are talking about is ...umm..my younger brother ..." Namjoon said hesitantly and Jimin was shocked...

" what do you mean he is your brother ...you never told us about him .." hobi said and Yoongi nodded ...

"Actually, everything that he told about his love life to Jungkook is true ...and after that slut left him, he became cold towards others ...he didn't want to spend time with us ...he is always busy working and attending meetings ...and that is why we couldn't introduce you all to him ..." Namjoon said and Jin agreed ...