His Mate

Jungkook was withering in pain ...he was trying to clutch into the sheets tightly to control himself from harming himself again and crying hard...finally after some moments of constant trying , he and his wolf calmed down ...

'i am proud of you ' pearl linked him and Jungkook could feel him smiling ...

'well, I can say the same for you ...' Jungkook said and stood up fall the floor of his room where he was sitting while clutching the bedsheet...

He went to the bathroom and washed his face with cold water and after relaxing for a few seconds , he climbed on his bed and leaned on the headboard closing his eyes ...

'you know sometimes I feel you are very intelligent and brave just like right now but sometimes I feel that you are the biggest idiot existing on this whole planet ..' Pearl said

' and what did I do to get such respectful and honorable words from you ?' Jungkook said back with a chuckle ...

' only if you let me take control when we lived with those two witches, I would have snapped their necks and would have made my own throne out of their bones ...
We would have been living so much better than we did but you being the scaredy cat didn't help ' Pearl said with a scoff ...

'ooo ...is it? Then who was the one who constantly whimpered whenever aunt shouted at us ...who was the one who refused to raise his head when uncle raised his voice ...' Jungkook mocked ...

'shut up ...I ..I was just d.disgusted by them ok?
Did you ever look at them carefully ...such ugly pigs with those yellow dragon sized teeth ...and that witch looked exactly like Ursula ...eww ...' pearl said making Jungkook laugh ...

' you always know how to make me laugh ' Jungkook said and pearl sighed in relief seeing his human forgot about the pain ...

Pearl loves his human a lot ...
Whenever jungkook's uncle and aunt used to beat him or whip him, Jungkook never allowed pearl to take over knowing that the wolf i.e.pearl will feel the pain ...he always suffered all the pain alone and it was only when sometimes pearl took over forcefully, he got some scolding and harsh words but Jungkook never let him get any beatings ...never ...

And now seeing that he can still keep Jungkook going, he is proud of himself that he can help his human ...

' now let's sleep ..yeah?' Jungkook said to pearl who let out a dramatic

' most definitely...I am tired after doing work for the whole day'
Which made Jungkook to chuckle ...

__________________________

"Taehyung, you are going to meet Jungkook today right? " Namjoon asked as he came to the dining area ...

Yesterday night, Taehyung stayed at namjin's instead of going back to his own penthouse because it was very late ...

"Yes hyung ...I will meet him today ..." Taehyung said with determined face ...

"But ...do you think he will forgive me? I mean ..I don't deserve him after all the things I said to him ..." Taehyung continued with disappointed face and Namjoon sighed ...

"That doesn't mean you will not try ...I am sure kookie will understand your situation ...and maybe even forgive you ..." Namjoon said while patting Taehyung's shoulder ...

"And also you should meet him at his office in the afternoon ...I asked Jimin, he said Jungkook has 2 meetings to attend before that ..." Namjoon added and Taehyung nodded ...

He ate his breakfast with namjin and left for his office ...
On the other hand, Jungkook was already getting himself prepared for the 1st meeting when Jimin entered ....