His Mate

Sorry for not updating for so many days 😞...
I was actually out of station these days but now I am back and updates will be frequent ....
Sorry once again..

Happy reading 💓
__________________________

Taehyung informed Jungkook about Baekhyun and the information he found and that was enough for jungkook to break down ....
He was sobbing and wailing loudly in Taehyung's embrace and Taehyung was trying to calm him down ...

" Why ? Why d.did they do t.that ...what did w.we ever do to them ...he k.killed his own brother ...how could he ? ...why d.did they take m.my parents a.away from me ...?" Jungkook cried loudly ...

"Shh ...don't cry baby ...they are not worth your tears ....you know that your parents love you right? ...they will be so sad seeing their little munchkin crying like this ..hmm ...don't cry pup ..I am here for you ..they will get punishment ...it is not long when they will suffer in the most crucial way .. please don't cry angel ...you will listen to your alpha right ...don't cry ..." Taehyung said while rubbing his back and after a few minutes Jungkook calmed down ...

"Do you have the evidences that you collected against them right now? " Taehyung asked gently and Jungkook nodded ...

"So will you be the good boy you are and send me those evidences so that I can send them to hyung?" Taehyung asked so softly as if he is talking to a baby and Jungkook nodded again cutely...

He took his phone from the table and sent those evidences to Taehyung and Taehyung was quick enough to forward them ...
He again pulled Jungkook to his chest to keep him warm in his embrace ...

"Are you ok now ?" Taehyung asked gently ...

"Yeah ..." Jungkook answered in a small voice with his head on Taehyung's chest ...

"Do you want me to stay or do you want some time alone ?" Taehyung asked

"Nooo ...don't wanna stay alone today ..." Jungkook said with a pout and shook his head which was still buried in Taehyung's chest and Taehyung chuckled ...

"I am not going anywhere pup ...but it's late ..do you want to go to my home ? Are you ok with that ?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook again nodded his small head ...

Taehyung picked him up like a baby and stood up making Jungkook whine...

"Yah ...what are you doing ? Put me down ..." Jungkook whined

"No ...I wanna carry my baby in my arms ..." Taehyung said while smiling ...

"But ..but there are people working in the office ...what will they think? Just put me down ..." Jungkook said

"Let them think whatever they want ...I want to treat you like the queen you are and I will do it no matter what anyone says ..." Taehyung said and moves towards the door ...

He opened the door walked outside ignoring all the stares they were getting ..some were cooing ..some were stopping themselves from squealing loudly ... some where shocked ...and some were jealous because they didn't get the chance stand beside Jungkook ...
And Jungkook who noticed all these stares hid his face in Taehyung's neck not wanting to show anyone his tomato face ...

Taehyung carried him to his car and placed him in carefully after opening the door ...he got in himself and started the car but not before putting one of his hands on jungkook's thighs who blushed even more if possible ...

They reached Taehyung's penthouse and Jungkook was mesmerized by its beauty ...it was just perfect..

it was just perfect