Greek Mythology Ch 8 Sorrow and Pandora's Temple!

3rd Pov

We see our main protagonist walking with Sona, you are walking with her to the Student Council room, because every boyfriend should walk their girlfriend to the place they are headed towards. Once you both arrive there, she grabs your hand and looks towards you, "Remember, we will have lunch together so don't forget, got it?", "Yeah, don't worry about me to much, you know I will always be here for you!" You say to reassure her. "You better promise me that, and I will promise to always be with you!", she says, "Heh, promise." With that, she gives you a kiss on the cheek and she walks into the room, you smile and walk away, but as you are, someone puts their hand in your shoulders. "Dang! (Y/n) I didn't you pulled Sona!", you turn around and see the most loud kid in class who thinks he is the class clown, Zeke. "Oh it's you Zeke, what do you mean?", "I mean that you and Sona are in a relationship? I never imagined you with your aggressive attitude towards everyone in class would lead you to get a girlfriend!", "And look who's talking, everyone thinks your annoying!", "Jeez... No need to say the truth... heh... but anyways you better get your bag, I saw you left it outside when you met uo with Sona!", you realize that you actually did and run outside, "Dumbass, he didn't notice the kick me sign I put on his back"

Once you reach outside you reach for your bag but it won't lift off the ground, "What the?", you keep pulling but still nothing, "Damnit! Why wont y-" you are then sucked into the ground, and you open your eyes to see you falling to Sparta, "NO NOT FALLING, ANYTHING BUT THAT!" You say because you are a little pussy. You are falling until you realize something else is falling with you

 You are falling until you realize something else is falling with you

"Huh?", then an Idea pops up in your head, you grab the shield and you put it towards your feet and balance yourself, "AIR SURFING, YEAH!" You ride it down and land on the ground hard, and fall off. "I need to practice that more" you get up and realize you are wearing something new

"Woah, thats new" you say, and you look around and see that an army is ready, "Let me geuss, another attack we are doing? What temple this time" you say, as lately you have been sent out to attack other God's temples, "It's a temple of Athena, Are...

"Woah, thats new" you say, and you look around and see that an army is ready, "Let me geuss, another attack we are doing? What temple this time" you say, as lately you have been sent out to attack other God's temples, "It's a temple of Athena, Ares said we attack and kill all of the people" as he says this you say "No way I'm not killing innoc-" your eyes go blank as Ares has you under a spell, "Looks like I'm going to have to keep putting you under a spell if I want you to do what I say" Ares says, and orders you and the army away to attack.