🎶Chapter 2*

Third Person POV~

Alex picked Simone and Nicole early to get ready for Good Day Atlanta, and some last minute rehearsals. As the girls walked into the label, and see all the cameras an stuff for GDA. The girls start to get excited all over again, then they saw Ayanna walking over and they all start to smile.

Carlotta: They are ready, will they be going on before or after Noah? *Smiling*

Ayanna: Neither here put these on *handing them black jackets* will you put a little powder on them please. *talking to the makeup artist*

Ni-Ni: Why do we need this, and what do you mean neither? *confused about what is going on*

Ayanna: Because Nicole hun those dresses are too shiny its distracting, and y'all are going to sing background for Noah. *Smiling*

Carlotta: What ..wait these girls don't sing background, their have to much power in their voices for that. *argued*

Ayanna: I own them ..they do what I say or they can do nothing at all. *glaring before walking away*

Carlotta: Y'all just put on the jackets and come on out so they can start, just hang in there it will get better.

Star: I can't believe this shit, we didn't do all this to be somebodies damn background singers. *Angry*

Alex: I got a plan, why don't we just high jack this bitch. *Smirking*

Star: Hell yea, I am so proud of the fact that I am rubbing off on you. *laughing, side hugging her*

Ni-Ni & Simone: You ain't got to ask me twice *look at each other and starts laughing*

The girls start walking behind the cameras, and stood behind Noah in the black jackets. Looking upset but Carlotta noticed they had a mischievous look and probably had a plan but chose to not say anything.

Noah: Wait, y'all singing background for me? Wait, I thought y'all was going to show me up. *Smirking*

Star: Nah. This is all you bruh. * Patting his back and laughing*

Ok, here he is performing his song pull up, here he is Noah Brooks!! *smiling*

Halfway through the song the girls decided to come off the little stage and cut him off. So they could start singing it caught him off guard, but tried his best to keep his cool because they were live. Noah was gliding around dancing, being the girls background singer.. so it didn't look suspicious. Once they were done the crowd clapped, and  the girls smiled really hard.

Nicole POV~

Carlotta: I told you my girls are not background singers. *Smirking* *Walking away laughing*

After the show, Noah being pissed was an understatement. He was livid, so he stormed up into the loft pool area upstairs.

Noah: Yo let me holla at y'all real quick. *Looking angry asf*

Star: Yea wassup, say what you got to say. *Smirking*

Simone: Y'all can figure this out on y'all own. *while getting up*

As me, her, and Alex started trying to leave, but he stood in front of the exit. Starting to scare me by the way he is acting. I started to feel the my anxiety  trying to flare up, and a panic attack trying to come.