💖 Chapter 5*

Angel POV~

As I went to meet up with Andy and my uncle, I can't help but smile as I think about Nicole. Not understanding how I got so lucky, to meet her and we have mutual feelings. Enough for her to want to give me a chance, even though haven't known each other long. I get to the studio that we was supposed to meet in, and I hear them talking abut me. 

Jahil: Where is Angel?

Me: I think he went to meet that Nicole girl, I think he is going to end up losing focus. I mean its crazy cause he is sprung  and they haven't even slept together. 

Jahil: That's not good he needs to focus, cause she needs this tour more than y'all do. so she is going to make sure to be on her A game, she might like him but she is definitely isn't going to play about getting this tour.

Me: *Walks in smiling* And I will be on my A game too, so stop talking about me and my girl. *laughing*

Jahil: I am just saying that she is screwed up cause she has been through a lot, and she is in a detention center right now.

Me: I already know that and I plan to kill these shows, as well as try to find a way to get her out of the detention center.

Nicole: *smiling* Oh really, so I guess you really like me the, huh? Asi que dejame preguntarte, Puedes verte casandote conmigo, Papi? *smirking seductively*

Me: *laughs, smirking* Carino, sabia que me casaria contigo el dia que te viera, asi que la respuests es si y ese dia te convertiras en mi reina mami. *wrapping his arms around her*

Nicole: *Blushing & laughing* I am holding to you that lover boy, now come on y'all Ayanna wants to to meet with the new artists *walking out holding Angel's hand leading the way*

Andy: maybe you should've lead with that *following*

Angel & Nicole: Shut up *laughing*

As they walk in and stand to the side of the room Ayanna looks up and notice everyone is all here now.

Ayanna: Thank you for getting the guys Nicole *gets cut off*

Andy: She didn't do shit but flirt with angel, she is trying to distract him you need to keep her away from us. *getting upset*

Angel: Yo I told you and my uncle to watch y'all mouth about  my girl, I am not playing with y'all. you better remember y'all can't do this with out me, my beats, or my lyrics. Don't Play with me cause I can succeed without y'all get that sh*t straight, so I am going to say this to y'all one last time. * walks into Jahil, and Andy's faces* keep my baby name out y'all f*cking mouths. If it isn't anything positive don't speak of her or about her, you got me.

Nicole: *Walks over to Angel* Baby chill, its fine. *grabs his face* look at me, these mutherf*ckers don't matter.. plus respect is earned not given. Its fine, come back over here with me please.

Ayanna: First of all are you not standing in front of me, second don't tell me what I need to do cause I can drop you before you start. And lastly as long as he is doing his job, I don't care who he is with and disrespect her again, then you and Jahil will be out that door together.. got it?

Jahil: Yea, don't worry Ayanna we good. Yo nephew we good, right? Nicole I'm sorry, honestly.

Angel: We will see when y'all prove it to me. *mean mugging him*