*Chapter 4*

Nicole POV~

Karen: So Why you really helping *Smirking*

Me: I really do feel that way, but I also can tell you and Simone really like each other and Si-Si is like my sister couldn't let you leave and y'all are just starting whatever this is.

Karen: Ok, well thank you. And your phone says Future Baby Daddy is Face Timing you. *laughing*

Me: *Answers Looking Confused* Who this is?

Angel: I thought you was expecting my call, what happened? *smirking*

Me: I am but it confused me, cause I didn't know who my Future Baby Daddy was. Why didn't you just put your name?

Angel: Because one day I'm going to your be husband and the father to your kids. *smirking*

Me: *Laying down laughing and blushing* You sound really confident there sir. 

Angel: *Laughing* Cause I am confident in that, plus if I speak it into the atmosphere it will actually happen.

Me: Oh ok, we will see about that *smirking* real quick because I can see us together, I am giving you fair warning to watch out for your uncle cause he has screwed me and the girls around before.

Angel: Ni-Ni Baby girl, don't worry trust I am watching and double checking everything ok. You say you can see us together, you for real or just saying that? *raises an eyebrow*

Me: Nah I am for real, cause I get this vibe from you and I think we would be good together. And that you would get to me and can understand me. *Blushing*

Angel: Good, that lets me know I actually have a good chance with you. Were are you anyways? *smiling*

Me: A Detention Center and that is a story for another time, lights are going out so.. I will see you tomorrow?

Angel: Ok, and you most definitely will. Good night Future wife. *smiling*

Me: Good night Future husband. *Blushing*

*Next morning*

*I wake up and answered she phone, while waking up Karen  and Simone, then told them to get ready.*

Alex: Ni-Ni are y'all almost ready cause, we are about to come get y'all, to head to the label.

Me: we getting ready now, we will be ready. Now get off my phone cause my man is calling me. *laughing*

Star: Who fuck is that? *laughing*

Me: Angel now get off my phone. *rushing, laughing* *hangs up*

*Soon as I answer the other call Karen took the phone, her and Simone took off running and laughing to the car with Alex and Star.*

Me: Karen and Simone give me my phone. *chasing after them* *yelling*

Simone: Hey Angel Ni-Ni said you her man, so you better take care of my sister, or I will kill you do you understand, comprende? *Holding the phone as Nicole get in the car*

Angel: Damn Simone comprende, geez you sure are protective aren't you? *laughing*

Simone: Damn straight, here is Nicole. * laughing*