Extinct

~Y/n's POV~

We all started to walk off towards the boat, me and Diego were side by side and Sid was slightly ahead of us. I realise Manny isn't with us so I turn around to go back towards where we came from, this caused Diego to stop and follow behind me as well. Walking to the edge of a small icy drop I see Manny by the waters edge staring at a large floating ice boulder?

"Manny, come on let's go!" I call to my 10 ton brother. He turns to me and Diego then we go back to catch up with Sid, Manny shortly rejoining the group and continuing our journey.

We all caught up with the rest of the animals who were either collecting their young, retrieving their grandpa from a hole or walking close with their mate. Mate, honestly why does every animal think their life revolves around finding a mate and having a family, they could just have what I have a herd a family. When I was younger I would dream about a family and a loving mate but that dream soon died when I was left in the cold snow as a cub. I felt a nudge to my shoulder and I noticed it was Diego.

"Hey, you ok?" he questioned sincerely. I gave him a small smile in return, he really can be a softy sometimes.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

"You sure, you looked like you had seen a ghost." 

"I promise I'm fine Diego." giving another smile and gained one in return.

"Ok. Keep it moving! Keep it moving!" me and Diego started to walk to Manny who was trying to direct the large crowd, but Sid came along oh no.

"Manny, Manny! I just heard you're going extinct!" me and Diego stopped when we reached the two and shared a glance between each other at Sid's words while he eats berries in the most disgusting way imaginable, Diego approaches them.

"Hey, if you ever master hygiene, try working on sensitivity." a very fair point and the truth, I mean I love Sid but he can be really clueless at times.

"I'm not going extinct!" Manny raises his voice at Sid causing me to jump in surprise and Sid cower slightly.

"Kids, look! The last Mammoth." a chorus of 'wow's' was heard from the children and we all looked towards Manny who's face expressed a range of emotions; sad, angry, confused. I felt bad for him.

"Well, you probably won't see another one of those again." the anteater stated matter of factly before moving on with his kids. I scowled at the family, most of these animals were as bad as Sid but at least we know Sid does it more of an accident.

"See?" Sid was not making this situation any better.

"Sid you aren't helping the situation can we please just drop the subject." I come to stand between Diego and Sid, Sid looked at me apologetically and Diego nod's his head in agreement.

"Good, now let's keep going and help the rest." we all started to walk again, finally glad that conversation topic was over even if there was a good chance it was true.

Me and Diego went back to walking beside each other, Manny beside Diego and Sid well he's either behind us or in front of us. We went through icy paths and now grassy paths with some piece from Sid, which didn't last long.

"Some day, When you've gone extinct, When you make a stink..." Sid started singing.

"Shut up, Sid" thank you Manny. Then we went through rocky, mountain paths but of course Sid started singing again.

"Stop, hey, hey, what's that sound? All the mammoths are in the ground..." 

"Stop singing, Sid!" I looked over my shoulder at Sid with a small smirk which he stuck his tongue out to me in return. I rolled my eyes with a small smile and turned back around. Then we went through grassy and snowy paths but yet again Sid was singing.