Screaming

~Lucas P.O.V~
For the last four days I've been home twice, I've been living in this hospital room with Kayla who still had not woken up. She looked so peaceful like she always does when she sleeps, I pulled the blanket up around her because she always gets cold. Her dad got here the day of the accident and her brother is on his way from the air port right now. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see her dad.
"So your marrying my little Kayla?" He asked.
"Yes if that's okay with you sir." I replied.
"You know, I never liked that Jaxon much, always so protective not in a good way, if Jaxon didn't like it she didn't do it, and now I find out he was hitting her and it seven worse. Son, as you can imagine it's hard for me to give my daughter away." He replied.
"Sir, all do respect but she's not an object to be given away, I'm not getting her like a trophy, she's not 'mine' I'm lucky for her to love me as much as I love her if that's possible." I said.
"That was a test son, your right she's not an object to be won. Yes, you can marry my daughter." He said, I smiled at him and grabbed Kayla's hand.
"Did you hear that Kayla? I think your dad likes me." I said quietly to the girl in the bed, her dad chuckled and went to go check on his wife in the next room. I dozed off for about twenty minutes when I heard footsteps run into the room.
"Kayla?" The male voice said, I turned to look at him, he was tall and had blonde hair but nowhere near as bright as Kayla's.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"I'm the fiancé" I replied, he looked a little shocked.
"I thought she was marrying Jaxon?" He said.
"No, sorry to disappoint." I said, then something happened I wasn't prepared for her brother hugged me.
"Thank you, I hated that little ass hole so much, I knew he was hurting her and it took all I had not to hurt him, I would've said something but my mom and Siara liked him so much." He said.
"Well if it helps I hate him too." I said, he smiled and went to Kayla's bed side.
"She looks okay, not to beat up." He said.
"Yeah she's getting better, the doctor says she should wake up any time." I replied.
"Is she in a coma?" He asked.
"No she just has been sleeping, I guess it's the best way for the body to fight pain and injury so it's basically just put her to sleep for the last few days." I said filling him in.
"Okay, well thank you for taking care of her, what's your name?" He asked.
"Lucas, but you can call me Luke." I said.
"Luke, well thank you for taking care of her Luke." He said.
"Of course." I replied, he walked out of the room and onto one of the others I assumed. Only three minutes after Ben left did Eden come in.
"Hey " I said.
"Hey get out" she replied.
"What?" I asked.
"I need to talk to her alone." She replied I rolled my eyes and walked out.

~Eden's P.O.V~
I walked over to Kayla's bed and stood over her, I was not going to let her do this, I would not let her think she can just almost die whenever she wanted.
"Alright look, I really need you here, my kids need you here, this might sound crazy but they miss you. If you would just wake up!" I said hopeful, nothing."Alright look butch you have to wake up because I'm going crazy!" I was yelling now "please just wake the hell up! I miss your laugh and your voice and your eyes" still nothing. "PLEASE!" I yelled. Nothing, I fell to the ground crying and my head still in the edge of her bed, suddenly I heard her gasp.
"Eden?" I heard her small whisper say, I looked up and saw her bright blue eyes open and looking at me.
"What the hell happened?" She asked.

A/N: Hey guys! How do you like the story? Please go read my other story Captured and my friend Wolfiegurll new story Love or Hate! Thanks guys!