Mayhem

-One year later-  

“Mayhem, are you ready? We’re going to bust some Hydra ass today.”  

“You got it, sweet cheeks. My turn.” 

My form disappeared as the symbiote form took over and Mayhem had control of the body. 

He kicked the living daylight out of Red Skull and searched the area for any prisoners.  

“Y/n, your turn. Look for people.” 

I shifted back and had control once again. “You got it.” 

I searched in every room I came across; most are empty or have a shell of a person that Hydra had murdered.  

“Wait. Do you hear that?” Mayhem piped up in my head.  

I stopped and listened; a faint yell came from the end of the hall. 

“Hello? Keep making noise! I can hear you!” I called. 

We followed the voice and found the source.  

“Bucky?!” I screamed as soon as I saw who it was. 

“Please, y/n, help.” He was weak. And he had a metal arm. 

“Mayhem, please take over and get him back to SHIELD.” I asked my partner. “Bucky, please do not freak out, just know I am still here.” 

I gave Mayhem the reigns and he took over. Bucky was too weak to care. My partner took Bucky to SHIELD and let them know we kicked ass and took names.... and murdered some people along the way, as Mayhem would say. 

Once Bucky was back to his own vices, I parted ways with him to live my life on without SHIELD or Hydra. My life would never be the same, but I needed time away.  

“I’ll be back, Buck, but for now I gotta do this for me,” I gave him one last hug.  

“I’ll miss the two of you, Y/n. Mayhem.” Bucky hugged me back and bid us farewell.  

On to our own adventures.