Chapter 1 : Dat Bitch Gon Die

Zoey was enjoying a average walk through her town when she saw something sussy...

She looked over and saw her friend (and simp) Carter. "Heya Buckio!" Zoey said while waving at Carter. *Carter waves back then starts eating grass* Scared out of her fucking mind Zoey walks over to him and ask what's going on. Carter replies with "you told me to go touch grass when i donated 69,000$ on your twitch stream last night". *Zoey looked concerned* "jesus christ bro chill out you're like 11 or something."

Before Zoey can continue her peaceful walk in her booty shorts she is hit by a car. Carter see's the commotion and quickly brings Zoey to a hospital, and sniffs her hair. 

Zoey wakes up in a hospital bed and see's Carter, James, Dillan, and Malik looking at her, "Oh fuck, how the hell do i keep ending up in porno's featuring my friends." Zoey said while sighing.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!" James yelled happily, "I'm so happy i didn't lose you!".

Zoey uses her magic pencil to create a gun and shoot James, "Haha! fag." she laughed.

the car crash made Zoey realize that she was trans, so she came out as trans, and Dillan threw up. "Fuck you imma guy now lmao" Zoey said while dabbing on the haters.

a few months later Zoey was on her way to get cosmetic surgery because she is trans or something, while on her way to the surgery store (the back of walmart) she gets into another car crash and dies. 

Large amounts of nut was found on her dead body, hints why everyone thought she nutted to hard. But it was just Carter's dried up cum on her dead body's face.