♡Prologue♡

WONDERLAND

Was once a happy kingdom. Everyone was friend with eachother, helped eachother when they needed it. Even the rulers were nice to their people and made sure that everyone was happy and interacted with them.

-------------------------------♡------------------------------

Minho and Jisung, the two kings of Wonderland. The happiest couple in the world. Were always there for eachother when the other needed it the most. They couldn't even go a day without eachother.
Everybody loved them and thought they had the perfect relationship, which they had untill something happened.

-------------------------------♡------------------------------

When the news came out that the kings had split up, the underlandians were scared, you could even say terrified, since they didn't know what was gonna happen. But what happened next, nobody had imagined that.

-------------------------------♡------------------------------

Ever since the two kings had a divorce, Minho took all the power and banned Jisung to a small part of the country. Minho also started to change his attitude to everyone. From a calm and loving person to a cold, merciless and heartless king. Soon he was known as the red king. You probably wonder, why the 'red' king. Well everyone who even did something that Minho didn't like would get his head chopped right off. The red is the symbol of all the blood Minho has on his hands from killing those people.

He was feared all over the kingdom, underlandians didn't even dare to leave there house except if they really needed too.
They always believed that Jisung would come back and fix what was broken but he never came back and things only got worse from there.

...
-------------------------------♡-----------------------------
To be continued
...