◇Chapter 1◇

~a couple years ago~

It was a dark night when of the rooms of the Lee's household was shining brightly. Inside there were a total of four men including Charles, felix's dad. They were busy discussing about Charles his new trip he planned.

"Charles, you have finally lost your senses" ,one of the other three men said.

"This adventure is impossible" another of the three men continued.

"For some. Gentleman, the only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible",Charles replied.

"That kind of thinking could ruin you" responded the last man of the three.

"I'm willing to take that chance", Felix's dad said, "Imagine trading posts in Bangkok, Jakarta", Charles finished his sentence only to find his son standing in the doorway looking at him. This made the other men in the room look at the direction Charles was looking, only to find a small freckled boy standing there.

What happened was that while the four men were busy discussing their business, little Felix woke up because of a nightmare. He couldn't fall back asleep as much as he tried, so he decided to go find his father.

You see Felix and his father were really close, you could even say they were eachothers bestfriend. This is why the young boy went looking for his bestfriend around the house, he knew his father could cheer him up and get him back to sleep.

They all sat or stood in silence untill Charles spoke up, "A nightmare again?", he asked the small boy to which he only got a few nods in response.

The rest of the business partners looked at Charles as if to ask what he was gonna do about the boy.

"I won't be long", was the only thing Charles said when he started to walk to Felix and hold out his hand for the small boy to take.

-------------------------------◇------------------------------

They walked back to Felix's room in silence. When they arrived at Felix his room, his father opened the door for him and soon followed.

Felix went to lay down on his bed while his father was sitting right next to him. Charles didn't waste anytime to go straight to the point and asked what his nightmare was about. Felix then proceeded to tell his bestfriend the awfull nightmare that would keep him up multiple nights.

"I'm falling", he started, "Down a dark hole, then I see strange creatures", he continued not breaking eye contact with his father.

"What kind of creatures?", Charles asked his beloved son right in front of him.

"Well there's a dodo bird, a rabbit in a waistcoat and a smiling cat" Felix said.

"A smiling cat? I didn't know cats could smile"

"Neither did I" Felix said before continuing the list of creatures, "There was a blue caterpillar"

"Blue caterpillar?" His father asked looking kind of chocked or concerned, Felix couldn't really read his expression.

"Do you think I've gone round the bend?" The young freckled boy asked his father rather scared of what might be the answer. But instead his father just went to feel his temperature with the back of his hand.

But what Felix didn't wanna hear, what he was afraid of to hear, was the next thing his father told him, "I'm afraid so"

To say Felix was kinda suprised of hearing his dad tell him that was an understatement. Luckily before he could say something to his dad, his dad continued what he was saying, "You're mad, bonkers, of your head but can I tell you a secret?" Charles asked to which Felix eagerly nodded, the young boy wanted to know what his dad was going to say.

"All the best people are" after his father said this Felix felt relieved and let out a small chuckle but that was cut off quickly when his dad continued once again,"It's only a dream Felix, nothing can harm you there but if you get to frightened, you can always wake up like this" His father finsihed while pinching his arm to which Felix let out a small "Auww"

After their little conversation, his dad told him a bedtime time story. But I'll be honest, Felix was out not even five minutes into the

...
-------------------------------◇-----------------------------
To be continued
...

A/N
I wanna apologise if I make spelling mistakes or typos, I find it really inconvenient to write a story on my phone since my fingers are kinda big and I press a lot of the wrong buttons but hopefully you can still make out what I wanna say.