Chapter 35

I started trembling. No this can't be..... He can't forget me like that..... Suddenly he spoke...
Taehyung: Will u plz stand up now..... You already messed up too many stuffs..... Get up! You and I we don't have any relation understand?!
What?!!! No we do have..... Remember Taehyung.....try to remember..... Plz....
Taehyung: Get up!!!!
I suddenly got up from the bed panting heavily with tears flowing from my eyes..... It was a dream??!! No.... A nightmare..... I turned to see a worried Taehyung looking at me. My tears started flowing again..... I hugged him......
Yn: Plz don't......
Taehyung: Y-Yn what-
Yn: Plz just stay calm.... Don't utter any word..... Just.... Just let me..... Stay like this... For a moment.....
He wrapped his long arms around my waist.
Taehyung: Don't worry..... I'm here with you.....
I hope that comes true..... Stay with me..... Just don't forget me.....
Suddenly doorbell rang. I left him in the room and went to open the door. It was Jin oppa.
Yn: Oppa??
Seokjin: Didn't I tell you about us coming?.....
Then that wasn't a dream. I slept after the message I received.
Yn: Yeah....
Suddenly Jin Oppa came inside but there was someone else standing at the door. The face it wasn't visible due to sunrays. I squeezed my eyes to adjust the sun rays. The person came forward. My eyes widened and they started to fill with tears. The person whom I missed dearly was standing in front of me. I suddenly ran and jumped in her arms to hug her.
??: Missed me??
Yn: I.....I.... I missed ya.....
??: Good to hear. Now I can rest in peace. I thought you would never miss me after what I did-
Yn: Who told you that??!! Instead I should....... Thank you for what u did....
??: What do you mean??
Yn: Because of you I was able to meet Taehyung, Lisa......
Lisa too wrapped her arms around me. She broke down into tears.
Lisa: I am really sorry Yn.....
Yn: I told u not to say sorry..... U were my frnd, u r my frnd and you'll always be my frnd..... Understand??!!
She smiled and nooded.
Yn: Btw..... Now we have to go cause Tae.....
My tears made their way down to my cheeks. Taehyung? U remember me, don't you??
Lisa: What happened to him??
I explained her everything..... Her mouth hung open....
Lisa: Let's go rescue him.....
Seokjin: Yeah.... If ur drama is over now.....
Yn: Oppa.....
Seokjin: Ok ok.....sorry....lets go....
Yn: Hm....
We all went to the bedroom. The sight in the bedroom made my eyes go wide. Taehyung was lying unconscious in the bedroom.
Wth?! Who did this now?!!!! 
Yn: Tae!!!!!