Chapter 1

Wwi Wuxian sighed as he stared at the computer that has been on for the past hours. He had been stressing out trying to finish his research paper. Being an art student is truly hard. He clutched his head as it started to hurt again. He don't why his head had been constantly hurting but then he remembered he forgot to eat his lunch. He sighed again for the nth time and decided to stand up, get some food and sleep for a while.

As he stood up, his knees went weak that he almost stumble. Luckily, he was holding onto the edge of the table. Once he regain his balance back, he took his phone, closed his computer and went outside his room.

He walked towards the kitchen to find some food but what he found was an empty fridge. He groaned and sat down. He hit his head lightly, blaming himself for not restocking his fridge with food yesterday. He had no choice but to go out and buy some groceries.

He took his wallet and went outside his house. He called a cab and went towards the supermarket. He took a cart and started filling it with vegetables, meat, ready-to-eat-foods, some fruits, packs of ramen, ice cream and chocolates. Once he's done paying for his groceries, he took his phone out wanting to call a cab but then someone called him.

"Lan Zhan! What's up?" He asked at the caller.

"Wei Ying, where are you? I'm at your house but you're not here." The latter said.

"Ah! I'm in the grocery store. I bought some stuffs." He said

"Wait for me there. I'll pick you up." Wangji said.

"Ahh tsk. Lan Zhan! You don't need to, Lan Zhan." Wuxian said.

"I want to." The latter answered and hanged up. Wuxian chuckled and mumbled "Fuddy-Duddy Lan Zhan."

Soon enough, a gray car stopped infront of him and his bestfriend went out. The latter was wearing his sunglasses and a white bracelet on his hand. It was his gift to the latter when he had his 21st birthday.

"Lan Zhan! Aren't you busy with your work?" He asked once they entered the car. Wangji is a music teacher in the university where Wuxian goes and is secretly a leader of a mafia gang.

"Not really. I had a day off for a week." The latter answered as he drove to Wuxian's house.

The drive was quiet which is unusual for Wangji. Wuxian is the most loud person he knows. He slightly glance at the younger and saw him looking outside the window.

"Wei Ying, you okay?" He asked when the traffic light turned red. He looked at Wuxian for the answer and the latter nodded.

"I'm fine. I just got stressed over my research paper. I don't know how to finish it." He said.

"Mhm. Will help Wei Ying later." Wangji answered and started to drive again. Wuxia grinned and started to tease the older.

"Hmm, Lan Er Gege. Aren't you shameless, huh?" He said with his usual teasing tone. Wangji glared at him that made Wuxian laugh loudly.

Soon enough, the two arrived at Wuxian's house. Wuxian, started to cook for their lunch and Wangji read Wuxian's research paper. He found some mistakes and fixed it a little. Once he's done, he went outside to see Wuxian still cooking. He went towards Wuxian and hugged him from behind.

"Aya! Lan Zhan, you're being clingy again." he said chuckling. This kind of skinship is normal to them as both had feelings for each other but remained as bestfriend until Wuxian graduates.

"You just smell good." Wangji said as he put his head on the latter neck, sniffing on his scent.

"Go arrange the table. The food's done in a minute." He said. Wangji obligated and did as what the latter told.

After eating, the two of them went into Wuxian's bed to sleep. The two cuddled with Wangji singing for Wuxian. Wangji too felt tired and slowly closed his eyes when he felt a force taking him away from Wuxian.

He opened his eyes and saw himself standing infront of people cheering on something.

"Today was the 12th year of patriach's death!" The people with swords shouted. He felt curious and and wanted to ask when a binding light emerged from out of nowhere. He then saw a confused Wuxian standing.

He wanted to go but the people with sword got to his bestfriend first.

"Wei Wuxian! How come you aren't dead!?" A person asked. Wuxian stared at them dumbfounded.

"Wait, what?" he asked confused. He was just sleeping beside Wangji earlier.

"You! Wei Wuxian! How dare you come back here!?" The man with a purple dress asked angrily.

"What do you mean!?" He asked panicking. He wants Wangji here.

"Wei Ying." A soft voice said. He recognized that voice. He saw Wangji but in some weird attire. He had a long hair and not his usual color blonde short hair.

"Lan Zhan? What are you wearing?" He asked confused.

"What the hell is happening here!?" He shouted. He removed his hood out of his head and placed his palm infront his face wanting to cry. He's panicking and the Lan Zhan he knows is not here. The Lan Zhan here doesn't have emotions. The Lan Zhan here doesn't stare at him and tease him.

"Wei Ying. I'm here." A voice once again said and someone hugged him from behind. He removed his hands in his face and face that person. He was shocked to see his Wangji smiling at him.

"Don't cry, Wei Ying." He said. The latter stopped crying and the two both looked at the people who were staring at them.

"Who are you? And what the hell is happening here?" Wangji asked rudely.

"Hanguang jun! How could you!? That bastard is a demon! A Criminal!" One person shouted.

"You-!" Wangji said anger was seen in his eyes as he clenched his hand into fist. He walked towards the person and held the person's collar.

"What did you just say!?" he said anger visible in his eyes. Wuxian panicked and run towards Wangji.

"Lan Zhan! Stop it! They are holding swords. What the hell do you think you're doing?" Wuxian said scolding him. Wangji release his hold into the person and looked at Wuxian with a pout.

"But he insulted you." He said pouting. Wuxian chuckled at the action.

The other were dumbfounded. They just saw the great Hanguang jun pouting. Lan Zhan, Xichen and Jiang Cheng was shock as well.

The juniors couldn't believe that Lan Wangji, the most stoic person they saw, was now pouting at Wuxian. What the hell is happening here? Everyone asked.