Chapter 2

"Gongzi's may we know who are you?" Xichen asked since all of the people are still shock.

"Oh! My name is Wei Wuxian. You can call me Anything you want but not Wei Ying. Lan Zhan is the only one who can call me that." He said smiling widely.

"Lan Wangji." The other said. Wuxian glared at him and Wangji sighed.

"My name is Lan Wangji. You can call me Wangji. Whoever call me Lan Zhan except this brat here would be dead." He said.

"Did you just call me brat!?" Wuxian asked annoyed.

"Yes. I called you brat." The latter answered unaffected while the others felt scared since he's the "YILLING PATRIARCH."

"I'll kill you, Lan Wangji!" He shouted and run towards chased Wangji who is now also running here and there. The two run around not minding the people staring at them. Once they both felt tired, they stopped and continued talking to them.

"So what year is today?" Wuxian asked looking at Jiang Cheng. The latter had tears in his eyes.

"Wait, are you crying? Lan Zhan do something! I just made someone cry!" He said wanting to cry too.

Jiang Cheng wiped his tears and smiled.

"I'm not crying." He said. Wuxian sighed out of relief and proceeded to ask again.

"So? Can you tell us what year is it?"

"It's XX39." Lan Zhan answered. Wuxian stared at him and suddenly laughed.

"Lan Zhan! Look at your past self, so stoic! Why can't you be like that? You're always teasing me." He said. The latter just glared at him.

"What year are you from Wei Gongzi?" Xichen asked.

"Oh, 2031!" Wuxian said slightly bouncing. Wangji held him to keep him from getting too much hyper.

"Did you eat chocolates again, Wei Ying?" Wangji asked slightly glaring at Wuxian.

"No I didn't!" Wuxian said slightly nervous.

"Wei Ying." Wangji said a giving a slight warning at Wuxian.

"Fine. I did eat chocolates when you made my research paper. But it was just one bar of dairy milk." He said poting a bit. Wangji sighed at Wuxian's childishness. The people surrounding them were confused and amused at their interaction.

Xichen then suggested them to have a meeting in Hanshi where is much more quieter and smaller than the open area of Gusu Clan's field.

"So, you time travelled here, why do you think is the reason?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"Well, we actually don't know. All we know was we both slept and then when I woke up, I was infront of you guys." Wuxian explained. Lan Zhan, stared at the future Wei Ying with a longing and sad look in his eyes. Wuxian saw it as he glance at everyone and cooed. He stood up and went towards Lan Zhan giving him a hug. The latter sat, frozen on his chair not knowing what to do.

Wangji, on the other hand, felt sad and jealous at the same time. He knows his past self needs comfort but his Wei Ying was only his.

After hugging the latter, Wuxian sat beside Wangji again who immediately placed his arms on Wuxian's waist. Wuxian chuckled at the gesture and wanted to teas Wangji but someone barged in the room.

"Xichen! What is happening here!?" Lan Qiren, asked fuming with anger once he saw Wuxian but then turned into a confused one when he noticed the two Wangji.

In short, Lan Qiren qi deviated😩