Chapter 3

Wei Wuxian sighed as he walked through the halls of Cloud Recesses. They've been here for 2 days and up until now, they still don't know how to go back to their real time. Lan Qiren was wary of him and always scolds him for disobeying the 4000 rules of Gusu. 4000 RULES!!! Seriously, who's mortal would not be bored with those rules. Drinking wine is forbidden, must sleep at 9 and wake up at 5?? He can't even do those things. Luckily for him, Wangji was there to wake him up. If not, then he'll probably be locked up in the library to copy all of those Gusu Rules until he's dead.

He was about to turn in a corner when he spotted the stoic Lan Zhan walking with his bichen.

"Lan Zhan number 2!!" He shouted gaining a lot of stares at the Gusu disciples. Lan Zhan stopped walking and looked at the lad. Wuxian smiled wide and waved his hand. He run towards the man and grinned.

"Lan Zhan no. 2, have you seen Lan Zhan? I've been looking for him." He said.

"Mhm. With Xiongzhang." The latter answered. Wuxian huffed and mumbled, "Fuddy-duddy." The two walked side by side, with Wuxian babbling nonsense and Lan Zhan listening, responding with "Mhm."

As they arrived towards Hanshi, Wangji was there waiting. He smirked as he saw the two and went beside Wuxian to give him a hit in his head.

"I've been waiting for you here! Where did you go?" Wangji said. Wuxian whined and hit his arm.

"I just roamed around! Why did you hit me, you fucker! Be thankful I haven't tried to kill you."

"You can't kill me! You love me!" Wangji said teasingly.

"F*ck you!" Wuxian shoutedand the two started hitting each other. Xichen who just arrived smiled and Lan Zhan inwardly face palmed. He still can't believe this playful person is him in the future.

"Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji. Behave." Lan Zhan said making the two stopped hitting each other.

"Sorry." The two mumbled. Xichen gave a fond smile and invited them inside the Hanshi.

"Why are we here, Xichen-ge?" Wuxian asked.

"We need to discuss on how would you live here since we still don't know how to bring you back to the future." Xichen said. And Wuxian beamed and stood up.

"Yes! I don't need to do that research anymore!" He said happily. Wangji smacked his thigh and ordered his to sit.

"You'll still do it here! Besides, your research's about historical art, right?" Wangji said.

"Ugh! Can't believe you graduated first before me. We should've graduated together." Wuxian whined.

"And who said to f*ck the school system, I'd do what I want and dropped out at 2nd year?"

"Fine, you win. Why am I even arguing with you?"

"Cause this is how we became bestfriends for 15 years." Wangji answered. Wuxian was about to answer when someone cleared their throat.

"Wuxian, we forgot to ask you but how old are you now?"

"I'm 21 now turning 22 and Lan Zhan's 22. We've been friends since 7 years old."

"Really? Wangji and Wei Gogzi met when they were 15 years old." Xichen shared.

"Weh? How old is Lan Zhan no. 2 now?"

"Why are you calling him no. 2?"

"Cause there are two Lan Zhans.

"Just call me my nickname."

"Fine then. I'll call you, ZhanGe and I'll call Lan Zhan no. 2, Lan Zhan. Anyways, Lan Zhan, how old are you now?"

"35." Lan Zhan answered.

"What!? But you look like you're 22 like me." Wangji said.

"Yeah! And you look younger than this dude here." Wuxian said pointing at Wangji.

"F*ck you, A-Ying!"

"F*ck you too, ZhanGe!"

"You love me!"

"I love you then!"

"I love you too, F*cker!"

Xichen again for the nth time, just laughed at their antics while Lan Zhan was questioning the gods on why did they make his future self like that.