Chapter 109: Disband

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Makarov: We were saved by the dragons... I had not the courage... The courage to unleash Lumen Histoire...

Mavis: And that is okay. That simply means... It was not yet time...

 Wendy: Grandeeney !

Wendy: Grandeeney !

Grandeeney: Igneel, together with the bravery of all of you, has driven away Acnologia.

"... If only it was that simple... It cost Igneel's life, and all we could do was scare him away... I wouldn't call it a victory..."

Grandeeney: Don't say that. Tartaros has been vanquished, and Face was destroyed. This was your objective.

Jet: So the dragons are our allies... Damn, I feel like I can beat anything now !

Droy: Right ?!

Max: Did you break all of the Faces... ?

Grandeeney: You did well trying to destroy Face, Wendy.

Wendy: It's because Carla was with me !

Metalicana: ... As always, you've got that vile look in your eyes.

Gajeel: SHUT IT !!

Sting: I'm pretty sure I killed you...

Rogue: I also am quite certain I saw you die, Skiadrum...

Weisslogia: We can alter human memories essentially at will.

Skiadrum: Igneel was against us doing so, though... Ultimately, what we intended to do was grant you dragon-slayers both the memory of killing us and the results you would achieve had you actually done so.

Weisslogia: Even so... To call us "dead" would only be half incorrect. We... Are already dead.

"What ?"