Chapter 45: Amnesia

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Jellal: Who is this Erza person... ? I can't remember anything...

"Amnesia... Not something I was expecting... 'I guess it wouldn't be fair to just tear him apart...'"

Erza: Jellal...

Jellal: Stay away from me !! Don't... Come... Any closer...

Erza: Then you will have to come to me. I am Erza, come here. Your name is Jellal, you were my comrade once. But back then, you had lost your mind, you blasphemed the dead, hurt our friends, destroyed the council, and... Almost killed Simon.

Erza: IF YOU'RE GOING TO SAY THAT YOU DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING, I'LL STRIKE MY SWORD ON YOUR HEART AND MAKE YOU REMEMBER !! COME !! STAND IN FRONT OF ME !!

"Don't mind me, I'll be over there dealing with my business while you deal with yours. I don't think I have the right to interfere right now, don't you think ?"

Cobra: *Scared muffled noises*

"I thought so. Now we're going to play a little game I like to call 'The Nuzlocke'. I will repeatedly stab you all over your body, and if you die, you lose."

Cobra: *MMMMMMMMMMH !!!*

Erza: Oracion Seis ?! What are they doing here ?!

"Followed Jellal, most likely."

Cobra: PWAH ! How... Did you get here... And, why did you unseal Nirvana ?

Jellal: I heard somebody's voice in my dreams, telling me to "Get the Nirvana"... I faintly remembered the magic and the whereabouts, but that was not enough. This is a dangerous magic. I can't hand it over to anybody else. That's why I unsealed it, so that I could destroy it completely.

Cobra: WHAT... ?!

"Destroy it... I am more and more confused about you... Should I put you with the good guys or with the bad guys... ?

Jellal: I've already cast a self-destruction magic on it. The nirvana will soon disappear on its own.

Cobra: BASTARD !! What have you done ?!! DAMMIT !!

Jellal: Only I know the canceling code.

Erza: Jellal...

"... I've never seen such a complicated spell... I guess this is the end of Nirvana."

Jellal: Erza... I feel kindness from this name. I feel kindness, brightness, and warmth... You may hate me in the future, it seems very likely to me that you will. However, hatred will take the freedom of your heart away and destroy you from inside.

Erza: Y... You...

Jellal: I can't go there... Can't stand in front of... You...

"He..."

Jellal: Be released... From... Jellal... I'll take your hatred, and sadness... With me...

"He cast a self-destruction magic... On himself... ?! He's trying to bring the canceling code to the grave with him..."

Erza: Jellal !! I won't allow it !! I won't allow you to die like this !! YOU'VE COMMITTED CRIMES !!! YOU MUST REMEMBER EVERYTHING !! DON'T THINK YOU CAN BE AT EASE WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING !! DON'T EXPECT TO BE FORGIVEN BY THE PEOPLE WHO YOU'VE HURT !!! LIVE AND STRUGGLE !!! JELLAL !!!