Chapter 36: Final round

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Levy: Hmmmm... Break down the rogue characters' arrangement data into basic character material... Identify the base characters used in rule construction... L, O, S, U... Now, if we map those onto basic Guile grammar...

Gajeel: You're incredible, you know... I can't understand a word you're saying...

Levy; No ! The L and S are a bluff !! The keycode is "Als" !!

Gajeel: I... I see...

Levy: Don't worry. I'm going to let you guys out of here.

Gajeel: It's not like I really...

Levy: Please. Stop Laxus.

*BUNK*

Natsu: Is she there yet ?

"No..."

Natsu: Is she there yet ?

Mew: No...

Natsu: Is she there yet ?

"No..."

Natsu: Is she there yet ?

Freed: 'The hall of Thunder... You would actually go that far, Laxus... ?'

Laxus: What are you doing, Freed ? Bickslow is still out there hunting fairies, you know... The old man's resting his hopes on Erza, I'll take her myself. Same goes for Mystogan and Y/n. So you get out there and take out Cana and that Phantom girl. I don't need either of them in MY Fairy Tail. Fell free to kill them.

Freed: KILL them ?! We may be fighting them right now, but they're still members of-

Laxus: DID YOU NOT HEAR MY ORDERS ?!!!!

Freed: ... ... Now that we have come this far, I fear there is no turning back. I will accompany you along this path... Even if it leads to hell. I will accomplish my mission. I will be aiming to kill. Don't get cold feet now.

Laxus: Very good, Freed the dark. It's time you showed them your real power.

Erza: According to Evergreen, Laxus should be in this building... LAXUS !!

 LAXUS !!

Mew: Hey ! Don't break a pillar out of nowhere like that !

"Sorry. Just felt slightly more pissed all of a sudden for some reason."

Natsu: Is she there ye-