Chapter 39: Fantasia

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd person POV:

Evergreen: You have to be joking me !! Why do you have to be the only one to get banned ?!!

Bickslow: Didn't we commit the same crime ?!

Dolls: Didn't we ! Didn't we !

Laxus: It's what Gramps decided.

Evergreen: If so then I quit too !

Bickslow: What will we do if you're not here ?

Laxus: What an annoying bunch... I can't even say a single word about leaving ?

Bickslow: Why is it only you that takes all the blame ?!

Laxus: It's not like that. I don't have any regrets about being in the guild with you guys or changing.

Evergreen: We'll ask the master for a favor !!

Bickslow: I'm sure Natsu and Y/n will object as well ! We'll get them to say something on your behalf...

Freed: Laxus...

Laxus: Stay healthy.

Evergreen: Laxus !!

Bickslow: Don't screw around !! What will happen to the Raijin guard !! Damn it...

Freed: ... We'll meet again, right ? Laxus...

Your POV:

'Undoubtedly...'

At long last, the day has arrived, the Fantasia has started, the parade has departed. Starting with the candidates of the miss Fairy Tail contest, in the person of Lucy, Bisca and Levy.

Crowd: Cute ! Miss Fairy Tail has arrived, it's the girls ! Looking good, just like fairies !!

Following closely behind, was Elfman and Mirajane's chariot, mostly Elfman's considering the show he was currently putting on, in his full-beast state takeover. Of course, the cheering he was receiving couldn't hold a candle to what the crowd gave Mirajane when she finally entered the stage, although it didn't really lasted once she transformed into that giant lizard thing.

Third attraction to go, Gray and Juvia's ice castle, and I must say, as much as ice definitely isn't my type, this was some work of art, especially with the water spraying everywhere. But why do I feel as a mouse will sue us now... ?