UNDER THE LOVLEY LONDON SKY

2018 london

16 years later

hello its agaiin me ! y/n y/l/n let me explain what you miss in this 16 year 

i left usa when i was around of 17 and now ? im 32 years old and im become a lawyer I got my master's degree in law and became a first-rate lawyer I can proudly say that I became one of the best in London

I haven't been back to America much since the day I left. A year later, my parents came to see me for Christmas, and they also came for graduation.The last time I came to America for my 30th birthday, everything had changed and I heard from a few people that Lin manuel had gone to live on Broadway, Jonathan and Karen were moving, and Mandy and Chris were also unknown but i wish i could come back soon , i was busy for some project so i coudnt make my way to usa... also! i find really nice boy friend! his name is aaron and his also a theatre nerd , he alway take me to diffrent theatre and he have collection of playbill i met him in university and is just like love in first sight so here we are ....

LIN POV 

I came to London for the Hamilton tour with the main actors and actors of the tourLondon is a beautiful city and the weather is stuffy, but I love itI was standing behind the scenes talking to the actors and explaining what they would do if anything happened. Do you know? Fans sometimes get weird, screaming or trying to get on stage or confusing you with completely personal questions, and these things are very strange for a newcomer, so I had to tell them not to run away like Philip Tour or dont get slapped by the audience.

"so guys ,If they want to sign or want to send a phone message to their friend, no problem But if their ask, have you ever slept with an actor, or how much did you get paid for this work, or have you ever seen me naked, or have you slept with Jonathan Groff? Either say no or smile and walk away"     

Jonathan: I can say I slept with myself, right?

I laugh slowly I have nothing more to say,

"warm your self JOHN " 

everyone make themself for training 

and i make myself ready for ham4ham 

my first ham4ham in london , i try to be cool and dont say my dad joke 

"mr miranda its you last 5 min call "

"thanks amanda " i responded 

Then I prepared myself. At that moment, an idea came to my mind. It was too late for changing plan , but I do everything at the last minute.I shouted to Jonathan he appeared like electricity "Lin? what happened ? " 

"Let's go together on stage. I want to sing our high school song" 

"Wait Lin I do not know"I carelessly pulled it back to the entrance

"Stay here, when i point, come "He just stared at me

"I hate you"

I laughed and opened the door and entered my seatThey were very well received by more than 100 peopleI shouted" hello hello hello lin manuel miranda is here "

" for today i wanna sing for you guys my first song , you all know it , but here , im not alone , groffsause is here , GROFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF " 

Jonathan entered shyly 

everyone shouting and screeming , why they love him this much ? 

" hiiiiiii everybody ! are you ready for song ? " he said "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS " crowd voice become louder

I brought two microphones from behind the scenes and gave one of them to john"Are you all ready?""Yes" crowd screem "am i ready ?" he said"I do not know " i said with laugh He laughed briefly

" okay so"

And then we started

"HI MY NAME IS LIN MIRANDA IM SURE YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM BUT IM WERE THIS PANTS AND IM HERE TO DANCE LIKE AN IDIOT...." 

its wierd how jonathan know this song more than me .... whatever we finish song 

"can you share one of your high school memory ? " 

one of the teen around the crowd said 

" sure ... ummm "

all of mamory review .. y/n karen/ heights / hunter collage / puerto rico .... 

"okay so let me tell about my first kiss ... it was one of cold fall night 

i take my girl friend to canvas and then i just kiss her .... we both like it and she  follow me too... so yeah "

" i wish i was that girl " i heard wishper from crowd 

" i think your first kiss was with me "  john said with smirk 

crowd really blast all of them wait for my answer

"NO THAT WAS SECOD ONE SILLY " i said 

 johnathan laugh and little blushed 

after half and hour we finish the ham4ham and came back to backstage

"you mention y/n " chris said 

" from where you came to my room ?" 

"door " 

"make sense " 

"you mention y/n "  he repeat

"yeah i just need memory and so " 

"lin ... we are in london the exact place y/n live " 

"NO NOWAY chris i gave her my phone number and my addres for letter ... she can found me with simple serch in google .... but she never NEVER call me or send me sign why i must found her ?"

"you are right but she is your friend " 

"NOPE she was my friend WAS MY FRIEND but she move and now she is just a part of my memory "