~Chapter Thirty Nine~

Heeeeeeeey guys! Wooow! It has been a while! Sorry about that, I was stuck with writers block for a while and I think I'm FINALLY passed it! Thank the lord of heaven! LOL!

OH MY GOD GUYS! GUESS WHAT! MY SCHOOL IS ON STRIKE!! This is the second week of it! It's like an early summer break! But if the strike ends and we have to go back to school it will hell and I would die in a day! Every teacher will throw all types of work and test at us and then exams will come and no one will have time to finish AND stud and so we'll all FAIL!! What is this life? I sort of hope school doesn't start again for this semester. Either way, we're all screwed for grade 12.

GUESS WHAT I FOUND OUT! THIS LITERALLY KILLED ME AND TORE MY HEART APART! I found this out near the end of April at the middle of night, just as I was about to close my eyes and sleep. I listen to the radio as I asleep so when they made this announcement, I literally screamed!! NINA DOBREV IS LEAVING THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!! LIKE WHAT THE MOTHERING HELL?! HOW?! THE SHOW BASICALLY REVOLVES AROUND HER! SHE IS THE SHOW! HOW THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE SEASON 7 WITHOUT HER!! I seriously wanted to cry when I did my research and found out it's true. Though she might be back for the series finale, so fingers crossed!But, it's her choice. If she wants to leave and explore other things out there in the movie/tv business, then so be it. She's still going to be my favourite actress but she's killing me here! Seriously though, Vampire Diaries is slowly tearing my heart apart. The directors are killing me! The Originals is seeming much better than The Vampire Dairies right now.

Alright, that should be the end of my rant for now! Look up to find my new song obsession! And look down for the chapter you've all been longing for!

__________________________________________________________________

~Chapter Thirty Nine~

I take in large, deep breaths as I sit with my hand over my heart. As everyone stops whatever they're doing to turn and watch me. Realizing that I'm not actually in any pain and that it was all in my mind, all a memory. Holy green beans! What a life I had-

"Alex!" I hear a collective of voices call out. I ignore them and let myself fall back onto the long, soft and comfy couch that sits in the library. The one I was laying on through this whole process. Could they not have given me my bed? Gosh, these little weasel brained poops! I think my back is hurting now! My poor back!

"Alex! Are you okay?" They all ask in different forms as they all crowd around me. Dear green lord of birdies! Do they not think that I might need some space after what I just went through? I need time to process and accept and understand and BREEAATH! I stop myself from narrowing my eyes at them in a glare as an idea hits me. Hahaha! This shall be hilarious! For me, of course. For them...not so hilarious.

"My lord, never have I seen a cluster of strangers approach me so casually and so...forwardly." I say in the best English accent that I can muster. My face displays surprise and amusement as I watch all their faces pale, as if they just saw a ghost eating another ghost. Woooow! Is that even possible? That would be so cool! I wanna see that now!

"A-Alex?" Sophie stutters out, her eyes showing panic. She's the only one to talk, the others are just staring at me with pale faces and dropped jaws. Holy mother kabooms! This is too funny! Biting my lip to hold back my laughter, I slowly nod my head.

"Queen Alexandria to be exact, but yes, you may call me Alex." I respond once I know that I won't burst into laughter the second I open my mouth. They all gasp and take a step back, away from me with panicked looks. Sophie tugs at her hair whispering a bunch of "oh my god's", Cole aka Loverboy returns to pacing while tugging at his hair, Mason just sits on the floor, Indian style, starring at me in shock, looking like he's been hit by a freeze ray, and then there's Darren. Darren runs both of his hands through his hair and keeps wiping at his whole face, worry, panic, and fear showing clearly on his face and practically emitting from his eyes. This is the first time that this guy has ever looked so scared. Why the blue cakes is he so sca-I cut myself off as flashes of Darius, my mate from the time I lived as Alexandria, flash through my mind. They look very VERY same. Is Darren my...no...yes?...he can't be! I already asked him and he said no! But...why would Darren look like Darius? Is he...is he lying to me? If he's my mate...than all the pain that I felt whenever he would be with the other Alexis would makes sense. My weird, indescribable hatred towards The Green Monster would make sense. The attraction I always tried to hide, that I would feel for him would make sense. The tingles and the feels that I get whenever I'm around him would make sense. His kiss would make sense. The Green Monster's reaction to our kiss would make sense. His sudden bursts of caring and kindness and protectiveness would make sense. MOTHER OF SWEET HONEY ICED TEA CAKE!! HE'S LYING TO ME!! THAT STUPID GRAFFIN PRINCE OF A DONKEY'S BUTT IS LYING TO ME!! HE PURPOSELY LIED TO ME!! HE SAW ME IN PAIN AND KNEW HE WAS CAUSING ME PAIN AND JUST IGNORED IT?! WHAT?! WHAAATT!?!? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO CALL HIM BECAUSE HE IS JUST THAT HORRIBLE!!