eighteen ➳ hunter☑️

Let's take the narrative back a week, a few minutes after Liana Jaylene and Alexis escaped from Rhea's house with Historia and Rhea. Miss D, who the group had correctly identified as The Dean, opened her eyes and breathed in deeply. Once she came to her senses the woman stayed in her position on the floor and laughed.

"Those little bastards," Her voice was venomous as she spoke, "I didn't think Vivian had the guts to train her students to play dirty like that."

Beside her, Richard stirred and rolled over to his stomach where he slowly rose to his feet.

"Where is Rhea?" He asked once it sunk in that his daughter was no longer with them. He fixed a few strands of his hair that fell into his face by running both his hands through his smooth hair. Richard then noticed Diane laughing on the floor next to him, "Diane are you crazy?! Where is Rhea?"

"Calm down Richard, I know who took her," Diane ceased her laughter.

"What?"

"It was those supernatural students I was telling you about."

"You know they kidnapped my daughter and you're just lying there laughing!? I knew I shouldn't have struck a deal with you in the first place."

"Our deal entails that at the very small risk of your daughter being kidnapped, you'll be led to the biggest source of supernatural activity on earth. Unless you want to lose the chance of being the richest and most powerful man on earth, I suggest you calm down."

Richard clenched his jaw realising that Diane was right, "What next?" He huffed reluctantly.

"We wait, Richard," The Dean smiled that smile that could easily make any person's stomach flip, but in all the worst ways possible.

Any normal person in her position would be distraught after an attack like this but the fact that she was calm and wanted it to happen unsettled the atmosphere.

"Are you insane still Diane?!" Richard's loyalty again began to waver.

"Do you want to get the attention of The Creator or not?"

Richard calmed down again.

"The Creator had another plan for Rhea, one that doesn't fit yours. You were able to live with her for 22 years now, and in those years, you had a wonderful time. Now learn to cherish what you once had because now you have to move on to your bigger purpose, just like she is."

"Yes ma'am." Richard stood straight.

"I know the spell they're going to use. It's ancient but it's the only merging spell in existence. I tried to use it for myself, but it didn't work. The spell will reveal itself to us once it's completed and that's when we move in."

"How are you so sure?"

"I've planned this ever since I heard that Lucifer had a child with The Creator's favourite archangel. I've mapped out every possible outcome in my head a million times, whatever happens, I have a plan for both of us to finally get what we want," Diane assured.

The men in black suits that were seen escorting The Dean turned to dust and disappeared, all but one however. Diane walked over to the one body left and used her feet to turn him onto his back.

"Wake up Elijah," She spoke plainly.

The man stirred awake but then his body morphed. The black suit he wore melted away and was replaced with a woman in all black. Her t-shirt had a large and slightly worn AC/DC logo in white on it. Around her waist was a red and white flannel tied neatly. Below that, her jeans were pleated at the thighs and on her feet, she wore platformed Doc Martins.