Chapter 4

Vados had traveled to Sadala with Gokhan along however he wasn't exactly jumping for joy to meet more Saiyans.

They met with the Sadala Defense Force with Gokhan just looking angry.

Vados - My, why the long face Saiyan?

Gokhan - I'm not exactly of big fan of my people. Since my family died from my people's hands. You wouldn't understand since you never lost anything.

Vados stayed quiet and understood where he was coming from but she knew he was right. Never in her life has she lost anything.

Eventually they met up with a young man who seemed to be in his early 20's. The man's name was Cabba.

Cabba - A tournament with other Saiyans from another universe

Cabba - A tournament with other Saiyans from another universe. That would be an amazing experience. I would love to join your team.

Vados - Amazing, then we will return for you in 3 days.

Cabba bowed as both of them left but his eyes then spotted the tail of Gokhan. He was gonna question it but he didn't wanted to pry and from the looks of the other Saiyan, he didn't wanted to push where he shouldn't.

Vados - Now then I will be off. Should I return you to the Celestial Realm?

Gokhan shook his head in denial as he looked around and decided for himself.

Gokhan - I'm gonna stay here for the next three days. Come get me and Cabba when the day comes.

Vados nodded and left as Gokhan looked around Sadala and he was getting a few flashbacks to his past.

Cabba - Would you like for me to request a room in the Defense Force?

Gokhan - No. We meet back here in three days. Whatever training you want to do then do it. I'm going to train on my own.

He flew away from the area with Cabba still sensing his anger but he couldn't focus on that.

Gokhan flew towards the less populated area as he landed on the ground and noticed many kids playing in the area and a few trucks carrying supplies.

Walking towards a small stand, he paid for a few fruits as he took a bite from it and noticed something coming towards him.

Gokhan - Word of advice kid.

His tail wrapped on the kids wrist, not squeezing but the grip was holding.

Gokhan - Never take from someone you can't outrun.