CHAPTER FOUR - HOSPITALS

CHASED — IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE

-

-

"thank you so much," kate tells ms. lane as the kids walk into her house.

jupiter stood next to simon a few feet away from kate, biting their nails anxiously. jupiter shuffles her feet as ms. lane also takes a glance at her and simon.

"are you sure everything is okay?" ms. lane asks in a sweet, nervous voice,

simon and jupiter follow her line of sight, looking at simon's shirt as he zips his jacket to cover the blood stain.

"no, totally! i just have to run quickly and — kill that pervert!" kate says, pacing the johnsons' living room.

"why would he break in there? i just don't understand what he was doing," deena thinks aloud.

"he was acting all shifty and shit," simon says.

"yeah, going through the laundry," jupiter finishes for him, biting her nails.

"and then he almost sliced us open!" kate yells furiously.

"he had a knife?" carter asks in bewilderment.

"yeah!"

"wow. with the kids there? that's wack," josh says, shaking his head as simon sits next to him.

"that's right josh, it is wack. thank you!" kate says, smiling.

jupiter looks down with uneasiness, feeling slightly dizzy. all of this doesn't run too well through their head.

"you okay?" carter asks them, her, josh, and simon looking over at the girl worriedly.

"i don't know," jupiter responds, their voice raspy.

this situation had her spacing out and biting her nails.

"it's time for her to get her psycho boyfriend in check," deena says, grabbing her keys and walking outside.

her friends all follow in suit. carter's head was filled with ideas on how to yank peter's organs from his body and feed it to him. while jupiter was stuck with insanely triggering thoughts running through her head.

they all stood in the middle of the hospital lobby. staying in a huddle, making sure jupiter didn't faint.