After the Accident

After I recovered from the accident they sent me to a hospital with a tiny room and lots of nice people with very soft voices who asked me lots of questions. They asked about my childhood and my friends and all the things in between. Jerome visited often. He brought donuts every time.

"Hello Mari. I'm doctor Cadence. I have some good news! You can leave on Thursday."

I thanked her and my eyes drifted off.

Jerome came the next day and I told him the good news and his face lit up.

"Ty and Mitch are pals again. Your subs miss you so much, we made a video just saying you were in the hospital and you'd be back soon. "

"Jerome we need to go home now. " I elongate the w.

We went home and there was sparkles on the pathway leading me to the door.

"yup sure enough. I am pretty fabulous"

I hold my breath awaiting my fears. I slam open the door with a swift kick. I am surrounded in men wearing too much cologne. Bombarded with "I missed you" and "you look great" I smile. 

"Can I change guys?" 

"Oh yeah! Sorry" Mitch sputters out blushing.

I walk into my room noticing a beautiful dress on my bed. As I approach the dress it seems to become more breathtaking. There's a note. 

Put this on, beauty 
-Ty Ty

I can feel my cheeks become warm. I slide it on. Twirling I giggle loving it. I hear a muffled laugh. I whip back looking face to face with Ty. He steps forward looking down on me. I stand on my tippy toes pressing my lips against his soft, warm loving lips. He moves down my neck. I wrap my legs around his hips as I smirk. 

"Hey Mari we have some cupcakes with you name on them!" Jerome announces. 

Tyler and I groan. "Later darling" I wink. He kisses my arms and my forehead. "Let's go"

Mitch smirks at Ty as we walk in. 

"Looking hot and spoiccyyy" Jerome remarks. 

Ty brushes his hand on my ass moving it around my waist, claiming me as his. Jerome slides us a two beers. We lounge in the kitchen catching me up on what I missed. We laugh like old times and forget all the fights and regretted words. 

There's a knock at the door. 

"That must be her!" Jerome smiles from ear to ear. I hear a kiss and an exchange of words. Riley and Jerome walk in with his hand around her waist. I hadn't seen her in awhile. She runs to me embracing me telling me she missed me. She looks amazing. The empty bottles collect and I only spread more onto Ty. I straddle him kissing his neck in front of everyone. Mitch laughs his ass off telling us to get a room.

 "Fine" I grab his wrist dragging him to my room. I giggle as he slides off my dress. I grab at his pants pulling him onto my bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ya'll know me. I don't kiss and tell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I wake up next to him with a headache. He rolls over pulling me closer into his warmth. I close my eyes smiling. All my fears wash away in his arms. I look down at his wrist and they're clean. That's my baby. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright thank you thank you for all who have read. I kinda died but I promise I'll write more! <3 I love you guys.