prepare for a new POV

~Jerome POV~

I knock on her door.

"I took care of it they're both on time out *chuckle* can I come in? "

No response.

"Mari?"

Nothing

"MARI!? "

Only my echo can be heard. I twist the knob. It's locked. I beat on her door begging her to open.

"Mari! Mari! OPEN UP!"

I back up and run at her door trying to break it down. I broke it down but damn that hurt.

"oh my god. " I say with my jaw hanging. My heart beating out of my chest.

I see her laying on her stained red sheets. It looks like a murder scene. She's lost a lot of blood.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE SOMEBODY! "

Mitch and Ty sprint up the stairs while Mitch dials 9-1-1.

I scream at Mari trying to wake her up. Tears streaming down my face I try to wake her.

Ty stares...motionless.

Mitch is crying trying to explain what's going on to the woman.

A few minutes we hear sirens. Mitch runs down to tell them where she is.

They run up and even they are shocked. They get to work trying to get her on a gurney.

We drive to the hospital while I'm screaming and yelling about how I lost her. I'm still crying somehow.

~few hours later~

The doctor walks in with a emotionless face.

"She's lost a lot of blood. We don't know if she'll survive.. Say your goodbyes. I'm sorry. " he says trying not to look me in the eyes.

I run in her room. She lies there unconscious.

"Mari why? We need you. I need you. I....I love you. Ever since that one day I saw you being put down by those girls that were just jealous of your flawlessness I fell in love."

"I'm sorry time's up. You have to leave. "