Jerome!?

I get up to see where Jerome is and I see two figures by our fire. I don't have my glasses so I can't quite make them out. I walk towards them and find Jerome and some really pretty girl with pink hair and a sweater...making out with him.

"Mari!? Oh my god, I'm sorry."

"Umm it's ok?? Hi, I'm Mari. "

"Riley Dallas."

Now that I could get a closer look she had a gold locket and blue eyes. No wonder Jerome was sucking face.

"Well goodnight then Mari." Jerome gave the hint.

"Goodnight biggums."

I fell asleep wondering about them.

"Good morning Mari, my beautiful." Ty said waking me up.

"Wait whaaaaaaaaaaa??"

"No it's not a dream this time. "

I got up and looked at him for a moment and remembered what he did...he smiled...and I forgot what he did. Andddd I remember again. I go towards the fire to get some  coffee when Ty hands me a mug.

"How much drugs did you put in this coffee?"

"Nothing, silly." He smiles

I slowly drink my coffee and it tastes normal and I don't feel weird. We get in the car to go home and get ready for my actual birthday.

-_-__---___

After they're home for a while

-_--___-----

"Mari."

"Yes Ty."

"Is it ok if I take you for your birthday tonight? I promise I won't rape you."

"Ummm..sure..sounds ok."

I am kinda scared to see where he takes me.

"Here wear this. " he throws clothes at me.

I change and get in the car. We drive and he tells me to close my eyes. When I open them we're at the carnival. There's like no one there but 3 workers.

"Do you like it?"

"How did you?"

"I know people. "

"I love it."

He locks elbows with me and takes me towards some fast scary rides first.

"I'm terrified of heights but I'll do it for you Mari."

He knows me almost too well.

"Jerome helped me fill the gaps to get to know you better. "

"Oh. That makes sense. "

He takes me on all the rides and saves the feris wheel for last. We get in and he holds my hand tighter the higher we get. We stop at the top and he looks at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Can we start over?" He asks

"Please."

He leans in and slowly plants a kiss on my lips. I kiss him and we just kinda started getting into a make out sesh. The ride starts moving again and we stop kissing.